Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Biohazard Slot Machine Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 1:06 am
So the river itself is kinda like Styx?

But yeah, so much for horror.
Because people are gonna be really scared when they play the SLOT MACHINE!  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 1:10 am
Exactly. I'm sure Dante could vouch for it. Virgil too actually and he would probably be more interesting to ask.

OH ME GAD! NOT THE SLOT MACHINE!!! gonk  

REaceofclubs

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 1:13 am
I mean... Unless Capcom wants people to FEAR for the future of the series.
Which, isn't really working, because if I'm an example, people just eventually stop caring.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 1:19 am
But good things turning to suck do make for good conversation. Just look at all these intellectual threads.  

REaceofclubs

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 1:21 am
I'm gonna take a shot in the dark and assume that you're NOT being sarcastic.

Well, that's also in part due to weeding out the noobs.
But honestly, I'd rather have some intellectual threads about how GOOD Resident Evil has become, but I'm just not in a horrible state of denial or anything.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 9:15 am
Biohazard EXTREME

Actually the river is like a cesspool... Especially down in LA. We get all the runoff in the river from everywhere else, plus we dump our wastes in their too. I don't think anyone has seen a fish in the river for more than 5 years...

As for complaint of Capcom getting cheap/lazy, wasn't this first seen with the Megaman series? Also, aren't all the Gun Survivor games and HotD just as cheaply done as well?  

Vinessa_Valentine

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 9:18 am
Well, if you play Dead Aim, you'll see that at least the pre-rendered FMVs in that game are made with high quality models. So no, not all of them. And Umbrella Chronicles was supposed to be the big new RE title for the Wii.
So much for Capcom.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 3:46 pm
Vinessa_Valentine
Biohazard EXTREME

Actually the river is like a cesspool... Especially down in LA. We get all the runoff in the river from everywhere else, plus we dump our wastes in their too. I don't think anyone has seen a fish in the river for more than 5 years...

Styx could be considered a cesspool. As far as I know, mythology only says that it's a river to transport the dead, but 'Styx' can translate to be anything dark or dismal. Also it's probably radioactive since it can make the living immortal on contact. XD So it still works.  

REaceofclubs

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 8:43 pm
I think that can be blamed on magic, not radiation.

But anyway, back on topic. Capcom's development staff cares less about their games than their advertising department. And that's pretty damn sad.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 11:53 am
It was a joke. I'm not stupid. Any culture who contains a myth of a woman being raped by magic rays of sunshine is more likely to have a magic river than a radioactive one.

Local jokes about the waterways say that if you throw a cat in them during a flood that all the waste and chemical waste will bring it to life. That's what I was aiming at.

And yes, Capcom is pretty pathetic.  

REaceofclubs

UmbraGallus

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 1:07 pm
and did this whole things start with me saying that bio made a good point??? never thought that this would make a third page. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 12:42 am
Capcom must've been really been desperate for money to whore out the RE franchise to a slot machine company. sad  

RoninFox

4,550 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 8:49 am
If by desperate you mean they're swimming in it, and still think it's no enough, yeah.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff