Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Ooh! I wanna start an RP for the city outside of the Cafe!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nurren Pamuk

5,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 8:55 am
If this is something unacceptable, please remove it at will.

This is where we can build this rp. First thing's first... Foundation! Ideas! City name? o.o

This is a place for outside the cafe, a place that we inhabit or hang around. Anyone with me?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 4:18 pm
It sounds like a good idea - it could get confusing if it takes place in the same world as the cafe though (posting in two places).  

00Shoe
Captain

Gail Akriest

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 1:19 am
I love the idea! finally, a place where I can wander to rivers, forests, grassy plains...

Alright, I'm not a hippie, but you might as well call me one after that little claim above.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 3:25 am
00Shoe
It sounds like a good idea - it could get confusing if it takes place in the same world as the cafe though (posting in two places).

I guess that's why I call this a beta thread, as we can use this thread to plan and conquer? o.o  

Nurren Pamuk

5,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Dark stardragon

6,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 8:28 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.(
Im only used to bar's and cafe's that are dark and gloomy, fitting for all the nightly creatures of gaia. But I always imagine a old house on the tip top of a hill. There would be a forest surrounding the hill, but not too close, so you can see a grassy field around the house. A single path would wind itself up to the entrance.

and I actually work at a café / bakery.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 2:55 pm
Sounds fine,
I want to try role-play, but I'm a story-writer who's only male-fur charachter I can think of right now is a reclusive
emo-freak, and I can't see him going into a cafe...
or a school...
But somewhere outside.

Maybe the story could even change the setting. (or does that not happen?I'm new to rp, or, even Gaia, heck, even the internet sweatdrop )

Though really, I should play another character xp  

Gonefromhere54g65

Ahrend Tyger

Fashionable Canine

3,425 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 5:42 pm
Hmm... Any Rules?  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 11:55 pm
Is this roleplay forum gonna kick off anytime soon? I wouldn't mind starting my roleplaying gig on a brand new note.

EDIT: And I think the plac should be called Lunesta!  

William The Immortal

Tenka_Moetsuku

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 11:04 am
hm... *chews on the thread for a few minutes* i'm up for it. if you want i could gen a map for the area just outside of the cafe. there would be three spots of interest: one is where the mouth of a river, running along the base of the rather large hill which the city the cafe resides in, opens into a lake. second is a small set of mountains which house the darker places and even darker anthros, including the vamps goth and emo persona's out there. third is the prairies and plains to the west, which rest on a sort of plateu connected to the city. :3

and i don't think the area should be named after a sleeping agent that lies about how addictive it apparently isn't... >.> but that's just me.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 5:31 pm
I think this is a good idea. I'm totally up for it. I think free ranged rps like this are a lot of fun.  

Snowy_Angelfox

Captain Scabies

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 10:23 pm
The eruption of an underwater volcano brings on the formation of a new island, roughly the size of Cuba, in the Pacific ocean near the equator.

Unclaimed by any nation, an international trade and commerce business funds the development of this new island, as it's a perfect waypoint for aircraft and cargo ships alike. The island remains unclaimed, and is a neutral grounds, protected by the UN.

The backbone of this island is a bustling port city on a northwestern shore, that stretches three miles into the main land. The city is known as Anthropolis.

On the north end of the city are the docks, crawling with fresh fish markets, warehouses, and tourist ocean craft tours and rental shops.

The west end consists of highrises, built as apartments for the hoardes of various international humans and furs to reside in.

The south end is a noisy business district, unintentionally segregated by nationality of frequent visitors.

The east end is mainly hotels, resorts, and entertainment.

One major highway breaks away from the city and leads to rows of one-of-a-kind beach houses, each designed by its own inhabitants.

The rest of the island is mostly undeveloped, though two major highways connect the northwest Anthropolis with the southeast Pacific City, a much smaller port city where the major of the island's own materials, food, supplies, etc. are unloaded. The northernmost highway is commercial, and the southernmost highway is civilian.

There are three currencies used, the American dollar, the Euro, and the Chinese yuan. (These currencies come from the island's three biggest suppliers.)

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 10:46 pm
I will supply a map as soon as I have the sufficient time to do so when my break starts. :3  

Sajo-kun

General RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff