Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
If Haruka and Michiru were not lesbians. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Would you prefer it if Haruka and Michiru were lesbians or not?
Not
19%
 19%  [ 8 ]
Stay lesbian
75%
 75%  [ 31 ]
Become bisexual
4%
 4%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 41

Fiona_Gryphin

Gracious Gaian

6,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 9:38 pm
videogames4all
Hey everyone. Gotta question for ya'll. What do you think Haruka and Michiru would be like if they weren't lesbians? Who would they like, what would Haruka look like, other such ?'s.
They would be cousins  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 8:15 pm
Ryuondo
Egads, I leave for a weak and we have a civil war over homosexuality?

I do however want to say one thing on the subject of tolerance. Tolerance is a flawed concept. To tolerate something doesn't mean you still can't hate it. It just means you'll live with it. That does nothing but breed a deeper hate. Intolerance is open hate, tolerance is deceitful hate.

And for the record, religions are all open to interpretation. Where one sees gays are bad in the bible, some may see rape is bad.

Now as I believe I have said before on the main subject I couldn't see them not being together. Hotaru would probably be lost by the time Stars rolled around because they ended up caring for her after Super S.

And yes, even in the manga, Haruka was always a girl. Her being so masculine and a lesbian gave the other sailor scouts the wrong impression when they first met. But even in the manga they played it for a while as though she were a man until the time time it was revealed(duh).

About the civil war, one of us (me) wanted to get drunk, didn't... wait, what the hell am I talking about? Anyway, I got demoted ALONE for unl... I keep going off topic here.  

videogames4all

videogames4all

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 8:18 pm
Fiona_Gryphin
videogames4all
Hey everyone. Gotta question for ya'll. What do you think Haruka and Michiru would be like if they weren't lesbians? Who would they like, what would Haruka look like, other such ?'s.
They would be cousins
You know, that actually makes sense about what I was originally talking about. 1ST COMMENT THAT ACTUALLY MAKES SENSE! *clap clap clap*  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 12:21 pm
I was just making a joke about how in the dub they are cousins. If you watch the "Jerry Springer" AMV, there is a part that is really funny if you know the differences in the two.  

Fiona_Gryphin

Gracious Gaian

6,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

videogames4all

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 9:33 pm
Fiona_Gryphin
I was just making a joke about how in the dub they are cousins. If you watch the "Jerry Springer" AMV, there is a part that is really funny if you know the differences in the two.
That's a very funny video. I laugh my a** off everytime I watch it  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 1:00 pm
i think they should be straight it would be much better. heart  

101twilight

elektrikstar

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 12:59 pm
As far as I'm concerned they're the model couple. Gender doesn't matter. ever  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 11:17 pm
It's seems like Sailor Neptune is bi because several times with the sub Sailor Uranus seems to hint that she'd be jealous if Sailor Neptune had a boyfriend. If they were to date other sailor scouts (which I wouldn't like)
It'd have to be Sailor Jupiter/ Sailor Neptune (although Jupiter would never dig that) and Sailor Uranus with Sailor Venus .  

Princess Makoto Kino

Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces