Reply Writing: Prose
Lady Gray

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Propaganda X

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 1:31 am
Little seem to speak of her. Her existence a fictitious fluctuation of sharpened tongue and clamped lip. But open ears do probe of her whereabouts, her place amongst realities chambers. Few are rewarded with little more than dismissive single minded views upon the matter of Lady Gray and her looming presence, born of folk lore and tales uttered beneath ones breath.

I often rent my dreams to facilitate her. I wade through pools of tears soon dust as Lady Gray sits listless and foreboding upon the back of a ill gotten beast. Its mangy hide a blanket for her ladyships comfort. I approach her but never the beast. Its purpose and relation with Lady Gray tantalizing to curiosities whim but even spawn as confronting as the behemoth cannot compare with the weight it doth carry.

I have never seen her face but question whether such a sight be granted without consequence. The demonic carrier would not of been born with eyes as black vacuums and lips sown shut. It has seen the face of the Kalathi'en brooder, the vessel for old man sorrow, and has been dealt the price for its actions.

During such dreams I hear voices, however these not being part of the dream itself. When one recollects a dream it is the idea of sound being heard that is remembered not the sound itself. I on the realm outside of dream and plains of mental wander hear incantations spoken aloud over my sleeping body. Never do I see the source of such audio creations but sense, as one senses the presence of furniture in one's own home, stripped of sight or not. I have tried to break free of my dream bars but failed each time. And after each journey of my psyche is traveled I gain fragments of another's. Visions of twisted arches and stone paths with blood cracks, human flesh as mortar and a clock tower. The tower sprouting swarms of glass spiders with hovering candles lit within they're bellies. But the most recent piece of the puzzle that is my mind is a door. A glorious door, gold laced with a handle made from diamonds and rubies and it's wooden skin a deep black. Darker than a moonless night.

Temptation is the gateways game. I intend not to play it. For this night I will bare witness to the face of Lady Gray. I will see the mouth of my incantatory visitor and I will wall the place I have seen in my coldest thoughts.

I will not be denied knowledge I seek and burn with passion to discover.

I will not be denied....  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 1:14 pm
do you like H P Lovecraft?
it's a really interesting snapshot but i'd like to see the rest of the picture....  

StrawberryFlavoredDisease

Writing: Prose

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff