Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Warren Masterpiece Theatre:: (Resident Evil Roleplaying)
Resident Evil: Double Outbreak

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Le Marquis de Noir

1,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 11:58 am
What if Saddler's plan had worked, and Ashley was returned to America un-cured, and if eventually somehow more people in America got the Las Plagas? What if the T-virus created another outbreak, making more zombies. What if these things happened at the same time?

You, or really, your character will have to face two things, the T-virus, and the Las Plagas. Is anyone up for the challenge of facing both of these? Is any group capable of facing both these at the same time? I suppose we'll find out. The outbreak is curently in Portland, Oregon. Though I guess it'll most definitely spread.

Rules:

1. Post your profile

2. Follow profile skeleton

3. No god-moding, auto-hitting, or stuff like that.

4. I am God of this roleplay. Not my characters though. Just me.

5. Be LITERATE!

6. If I find a reason to blacklist you from this roleplay, I will put it to a vote among the other members of the roleplay. This is a long time after the death of all the characters from the games, just the parasite and virus live on.

Black list
-----------
No one yet, lets try to keep it that way.

Profile skeleton:

Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Bio:  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 9:40 pm
Name: Howard Stephens
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Appearance: Big, long hair, has a rose tatoo on his neck, has strong arms, wears a jean jacket with a black t-shirt, and jean pants too.
Personality: Agressive, he always wants to go on punches. It's the Rebellion type of every group.
Bio: It has an unknown past. The only we know is that was in jail acused of abuse and murder.  

wardigiman

Princess Sarcelle

Dapper Cultist

9,475 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 1:02 pm
Well um heres my character

Name:Rebecca Ivoring
Sexual Orientation:Straight
Apperance:Short brown hair,dark blue eyes,a white sweater over a black tank top,jean kapris,and running shoes.
Personality:Shy,intelligent,untrusting at first.
Bio:She lost both of her parents in Racoon City but escaped in time with her 2 siblings.Found out it was the fault of Umbrella and joined the BSAA 13 years later.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 8:19 pm
Name:Unknown. Goes by Codename "Dark"
Appearance:Short Long Hair,Average Body, Wears Ballistic Helmet with Night Vision Goggles and Balaclava, Wears a bulletproof vest over Black Hoodie, Light Ballistic arm Gaurds with fingerless gloves, Dark Blue Jeans with knee pads and pistol holster.
Personality:Humuros and optimistic, yet unpredictable.
Bio: Was in the Marines for 1 and a half years, discharged due to punching a superior officer for making fun of his mom.  

DynastyLord

LeoSphere

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 5:01 pm
Name: Sphere, Neo Sphere
Sexual Orientation:Straight
Appearance biggrin ark hair with somewhat highlights, wears sunglasses, Raccoon police uniform, a scar under his right eye.
Personality:quiet, doesn't like to intereact unless he have to, only response never approach. never smiled.
Bio:Ever since the incident in chemistry class during junior year in Raccoon High School, he and his lab partner had to create a formula that creates a mood ring to changes color, they made the formula but in a very high price. one of his partners trip and splashed the chemical into Neo's eye's. they tried to wash it off but it kept burning. 2 weeks later in the hospital his eye changes color everytime his mood change, he had to wear sunglasses everyday to protect him from the sun's radiation.
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:22 pm
Name: James Ivory
Appearance: Long black hair, a little tall and always wears jackets and jeans, carries a pistol holster.
Personality: Rebelious, wild but caring anyways.
Bio: He`s been bothered by everyone for years, at 17 he got tired and started to be a rebel and joined the BSAA to gain respect at 20.  

Shinde Inai

2,450 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Enigmatic Fool

2,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 2:54 pm
Heres Mine

Name: Mizuke Odecca
Appearance: Has Long Black Hair,Black Eyes, About 5"6 Tall And 130 Pounds. Wears Black Jeans And A Black And White Short Sleeve Over Long Sleeve Shirt With A Kinfe Holser On The Right Leg And A Gun Holster On The Left Leg.
Personality: Shes Kinda Shy And Is Really Caring For Her Teammates And Has A High IQ, And Can Be Badass When She Needs To Be.
Bio: Shes Against Umbrella Because At 15 U.B.C.S. Members Killed Her Parents Because They Tried To Leave The Country To Tell The American President Valuable Information That Could Ruin Umbrellas Business.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 3:41 pm

Sure, why not.
Even if this place is dead.

Name:
Destiny Matthews
S.T.A.R.S Member to put it short.
( BUT OMGFGEE. STARS DISMEMBERED!!1!1!
I'm basing that fact on the old school book series. :]
S.T.A.R.S is an international organization. )
Sexual Orientation:
Straight
Appearance:
Short, orange hair. Maybe at most 2 inches long. Green eyes.
5'6, and 140 pounds. Wears a blue uniform.
Personality:
Too Lazy D:
]Bio:
LAter. xD

il Kaori li

Blake Perren

Original Smoker

9,000 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 11:12 am
Name:blake c. perren
Sexual Orientation:strait
Appearance sad look at avatar)
Personality:happy-go-luck and verry funny,never misses the chance for a joke
Bio:born in london,england,raised by a mob boss father and beaten badly,since moving from london he has had a quiet life and no one really nows him  
::Warren Masterpiece Theatre:: (Resident Evil Roleplaying)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games