Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Fashion Advice
should i change my style for dudes?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayor emona

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 8:21 pm
K, so i have many guy friends. They tell me what girls there into and stuff. But whenever I bring up guys they always say "But your too emo, silly", or"Why him you don't even match!". Grrr. I love the way I dress!(Scene/emo). I don't see what's not to like about the style. Should I change my style just for guys?? sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 7:12 am
I don't think you should change your style. If a guy doesn't like you because of how you dress, he's probably a jerk who you wouldn't want to date anyways.  

RedTatsu

electronicxlove

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 7:31 am
you should like a guy that's emo so you both have the same taste! heart  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 8:14 am
*erhem* guy persepective ready?

it's okay to keep so elements of your style with you. some guys out there think scene is hot. at the same time, you have to remember you gotta dress to impress. you could go for one of those more ambiguous styles like american apparel stuff or do those print styles.

or you can do what some of my friends and i used to do. dress scene for shows and whenever we felt like it. but when going out to bars or clubs or parties try to be a little clean.

Conform much? Yes. But, in my heart and mind, I still rebel against everything. The last thing I'm going to let me change my mind about anything would be my dress.

as a guy prefer either girls who know how to dress well or girls who are very simple. but you can still dress for guys more and more without sacrificing your emo style. experiment and see what works.  

tetsoysauce

Fashion Advice

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff