Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SuperDuperRockLee
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 2:38 pm
Winiola
Bunni-San
Winiola
It is a little hard pairing the beloved Lee with others. But, to be honest, I am not a true yaoi fan...I don't hate it, but I don't love it, either...

LeeTen is a nice one. But that's my backup pairing. That's because... Uh...and I may be the only one...but...I support the crack pairing of LeeHina! *prepares to dodge bullets and kunai if neccessary*

You like LeeHina, too?
I pretty much support anything HyuugaXLee.
LeeHina for my Boy Girl pairing, and you can't go wrong with the old "rivals for life" pairing. >:B~~~~

...*Tries and fails to dodge cannon balls and tomatoes*

ORLY? It's good to know that I am not the only one who likes LeeHina. : D
Zz-kun likes LeeHina. He wrote a pretty good fic on how they could end up together, too. ^^  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 12:21 am
wit me, i think of the fact that the series doesnt give him an obvious mate. if he went wit tenten, he'd look after her, and then sumthin will happen then its his fault (so he thinks) if he goes wit sakura, he's gonna give it his all for someone who doesnt care back the same way. hinata cant even tell naruto so wut in da hell makes u think she'll tell lee. ino is a complete mismatch, temari doesnt come close, and but id have to say tenten

User Image  

Dee aka D21 BR

Saiya Payne

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 10:21 am
Dee aka D21 BR
wit me, i think of the fact that the series doesnt give him an obvious mate. if he went wit tenten, he'd look after her, and then sumthin will happen then its his fault (so he thinks) if he goes wit sakura, he's gonna give it his all for someone who doesnt care back the same way. hinata cant even tell naruto so wut in da hell makes u think she'll tell lee. ino is a complete mismatch, temari doesnt come close, and but id have to say tenten

User Image

you have a good point
if he ended up with someone it'd have to be somebody who accepts him for who he is and appreciate him it's sad that he doesn't have an obvious that would be with him forever
but if you think about tenten likes both lee and neji...well i think so anyway  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 3:24 pm
lee gaara lee haara lee haara..
LEE GAARA LEE GAARA LEE GAARA  

yaoi for the misfits

CandySplurge
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 5:25 pm
yaoi for the misfits
lee gaara lee haara lee haara..
LEE GAARA LEE GAARA LEE GAARA
I'm not a crazy yaoi fan but GaaLee is hot!  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 3:05 pm
Ri-chanXD
Lee/Sakura is just so cute. I want to hate it but I can't help myself.

i agree but i like leexgaara  

ilvecoffee

the green hunter

Shirtless Lunatic

6,200 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 6:18 pm
coolkirby4
It's often hard for ppl to pair their fav character (mine being Lee XDD) with other characters because they want them to be with someone who deserves them. 3nodding

Who do you think the beautiful beast of Kohona should be paired with? question

Personally, I love LeexGaara.
The contrast between them is one of the things I love. :3

User Image
Yeah, I think he should be with Gaara or Sakura.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 5:36 pm
LeeHina  

JabbaGnotters

Aged Gaian

ilvecoffee

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 9:26 am
leegaa  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 12:40 am
DUDE! if this forum is made up of heart ROCK LEE heart FANGIRLS shouldn;t they all be saying ROCK LEE IS MINEZ AND MINEZ ONLY!!!!!!! ALL PAIRINGS WITH LEE SUCK! I NEVER WANT HIM TO HAVE A RELATIONSHIP!!!!!!!!!!!  

SequinSuperNOVA

Techno Rocker7

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 6:29 pm
SuperDuperRockLee
Winiola
Bunni-San
Winiola
It is a little hard pairing the beloved Lee with others. But, to be honest, I am not a true yaoi fan...I don't hate it, but I don't love it, either...

LeeTen is a nice one. But that's my backup pairing. That's because... Uh...and I may be the only one...but...I support the crack pairing of LeeHina! *prepares to dodge bullets and kunai if neccessary*

You like LeeHina, too?
I pretty much support anything HyuugaXLee.
LeeHina for my Boy Girl pairing, and you can't go wrong with the old "rivals for life" pairing. >:B~~~~

...*Tries and fails to dodge cannon balls and tomatoes*

ORLY? It's good to know that I am not the only one who likes LeeHina. : D
Zz-kun likes LeeHina. He wrote a pretty good fic on how they could end up together, too. ^^
leehina is by far my most favorite pairing of all time and in all anime. They both have fate set against them in some way. Both of them have to work very hard if they want to get stronger and win. Rock Lee has no talent and Hinata doesn't have the talent that she is expected to have. Plus they are just so darn cute together in my mind. blaugh  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 10:56 am
I do not think Lee is gay so he should be paired with a person of the female persuasion.  

CandySplurge
Crew

Techno Rocker7

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 6:06 pm
xCandy_Cainx
I do not think Lee is gay so he should be paired with a person of the female persuasion.

Above all else I agree with the above statement. 3nodding  
Rock Lee Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces