Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neon Love

Back to Guilds

A place to hangout and be yourself among friends who Love you. 

Tags: Friendship, Love, Activities, Craziness, Anime 

Reply Dreams (What's yours?)
Lil 'T-9-WD: Fruitloop

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LittleTnCo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 4:26 am
I was sitting at the kitchen table eating a bowl of cereal. The cereal was called "Fruit Loops." I would try to grab all of the same color ones and eat them first while counting how many there were. (I know; rather odd huh?)

Then suddenly, I see a giant Yellow Fruit Loop staring back at me with it's mouth wide open and an evilish grin on it's face. Then I realized that I was swimming around inside a giant bowl of milk with other people. The Yellow Fruit Loop would say, "I wonder if they will float or sink if I eat their heads first."

After that, I would never eat Fruit Loops again. In fact, the next morning when my mom put a bowl of the cereal at my spot for me to eat before school; I just started screaming at the top of my lungs.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 4:00 am
As per your request, I will reply...
... Some dreams really don't have any meaning. This looks like one of them.

I hate how dreams make you afraid of things in real life. Dreams screwed me up.

They made me afraid to die in videogames, which is really frickin' stupid (you have no idea how many times I got killed very very painfully in multiple different ways in a DooM based videogame).

They made me afraid of bees and spiders, which I didn't used to be afraid of (G**-damned swarms of bees that sting the crap out of you. It friggin' hurts...).

They made me afraid of the dark (not really afraid of dark, per say, as much as afraid of s**t that's in the dark... like demons... which disembowel you... very... very painfully.)

They made me afraid of heights.

Yeah... there's probably tons more generic stuff I could say... But I think you get the general idea. The one that pisses me off the most is the dark. I used to like the dark... seriously. Logically, I know there's nothing in the dark, but I get killed every single f***ing time the room is dark or unused or just strange in a dream that it's just become ingrained into my instinct that I start going into hyper alert paranoia no matter how much I try to calm myself logically. I f***ing hate it. At least it doesn't happed if someone else is in the room. You know why? Because I never die in a dark room when I'm not alone... which is another reason I think dreams are responsible. I especially think dreams are responsible, because, like I said, I wasn't f***ing afraid of the dark, before. I can actually recall when it happened. I was in 8th grade (so like... 13) when all of a sudden, for 2 solid weeks, the only dreams I had were nightmares of getting painfully killed when I walked into a dark room, or the lights suddenly went out, or some s**t went down and it got dark. Not pitch black, just... dark. And that screwed me the f*** up. Seriously. I have no idea how to fix it, either. How do you stop a reflex that you made in your dreams? Not only that, but it's not like, I only sometimes die when it gets dark in a dream. No, it's still pretty much guaranteed death by something, which only reinforces the reflex, making it that much more intense and harder to get over.

And like, I don't want anybody thinking it's just because I died in dreams that I'm now scared of this stuff. Save falling, which just ends with me blacking out, they are all incredibly painful. Remember those bee stings I was talking about? I've been stung by real bees. That s**t felt exactly the same, except this time, I get stung about 50 times all over my body. Remember me talking about disemboweling? Well, I can safely say I've never been disemboweled (dur) however, I feel whatever hits me rip into my stomach, then I feel as my intestines are pulled out of my body, and I fall down in intense pain, and excruciatingly slowly, the dream ends as I black out while the pain still continues for about 3 more seconds. I really don't have to tell you how much that sucks.

Crushing to death is about as bad, because I can't breath, and it hurts like hell.

Fire seriously burns like it normally would, and lava and acid suck balls... especially because, not only does it burn like a b**** when you touch it, but then you see it eat away your flesh and strip your limbs to the bone while it's still burning, and it is pretty much tied with or worse than disemboweling on my least favorite way to die in a dream... since it takes much longer for me to slowly sink into acid or lava and go from you legs up until you sink past your head while your whole body feels like it's on fire than for me to black out from disemboweling.

I hate my nightmares.

At least the same sensory input that makes my nightmares absolutely horrific and terrifying makes good dreams spectacularly awesome. I can feel textures, heat, cold, taste, smell... anything you can feel in real life, I can feel in a dream. I think the coolest one I've ever gotten was static electricity - the feeling of the hairs standing up where the static charge was high, rippling over my skin. That was cool.  

ChainsawDooM
Vice Captain

Dangerous Conversationalist

24,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

LittleTnCo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 5:10 am
Man that is horrible. Not only was my dream bad; but it didn't mean anything and scared the crap out of me about a type/brand of Cereal. Senseless and shameful.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 7:15 am
eek hope you don't have a dream like that about watermelon....  

Music of Insanity
Vice Captain

Witty Lunatic

7,650 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Pet Trainer 150
Dreams (What's yours?)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers