Reply [Vampire Knight Fan Guild]
What do the Characters think of you quiz

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Luna Vampire Yuki

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 9:59 am
See what the vampires think of you. smile I think its for girls but you can still see what they think.

http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/3244607/what-do-the-characters-of-vampire-knight-think-of-you-for-girls  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 10:01 am
*The Guardians*
Zero: I hate her as much as the other vampires. She's no better then any of them.
Yuki: She causes to much trouble, and makes my life harder. Hopefully, Kaname will subdue her.
*The Night Class*
Kaname: I love her. With all my vampire-y heart. She's sweet and mischeivous at the same time. She lives in the gray area, a mystery. She's so intriging.
Ruka: I...HATE...HER...
Akatsuki: I went near her once, and Kaname beat me up. I know when someone's off-limits.
Hanabusa: I admire her from afar. But she is my best friend. We hang out a lot. I wish she was my roomate, instead of stinky old Ataksuki.
*Headmaster Cross*: She's wild. She may destroy my theory on vampires. Hopefully Kaname can calm her down, and reverse the affect Hanabusa has had on her.

Basically, you're a wild one. You like to break rules as often as possible, thanks to Hanabusa's influence. You always had a thing for the class president, Kaname Kuran, but figured he would never go for you. Little do you know...  

Luna Vampire Yuki

XxkillinqmetoosoflyxX

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 9:19 pm
*The Guardians*
Zero: I love her, but I hate her. She's my enemy, and yet she's different from the other vampires.
Yuki: She's sweet. She's different from the rest of the night class. If only we could spend more time together.

*The Night Class*
Kaname: She's my sister. The only other pureblood vampire I know of. I'm very protective of her.
Ruka: She's my best friend. She's so pretty. I wish I had her hair!
Akatsuki: I want her! She's so gorgeous. But Hanabusa probably has more of a chance with her. Oh well! I'll be here when she needs me.
Hanabusa: I like her. A lot. I'm gonna ask Kaname for permission to date her.
*Headmaster Cross*: I think she's an excellent student. She helps keep the Night Class united.

Basically, you're gorgeous. Even for a vampire. Hanabusa likes you a lot, but you have strange and well hidden feelings for Zero. Unfortunately, you're a pureblood vampire, like the one that killed his family. You think you have no chance with him, and in the fture, you'll probably just settle for Hanabusa.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 3:43 pm
*The Guardians*
Zero: I love her, but I hate her. She's my enemy, and yet she's different from the other vampires.
Yuki: She's sweet. She's different from the rest of the night class. If only we could spend more time together.

*The Night Class*
Kaname: She's my sister. The only other pureblood vampire I know of. I'm very protective of her.
Ruka: She's my best friend. She's so pretty. I wish I had her hair!
Akatsuki: I want her! She's so gorgeous. But Hanabusa probably has more of a chance with her. Oh well! I'll be here when she needs me.
Hanabusa: I like her. A lot. I'm gonna ask Kaname for permission to date her.
*Headmaster Cross*: I think she's an excellent student. She helps keep the Night Class united.

Basically, you're gorgeous. Even for a vampire. Hanabusa likes you a lot, but you have strange and well hidden feelings for Zero. Unfortunately, you're a pureblood vampire, like the one that killed his family. You think you have no chance with him, and in the fture, you'll probably just settle for Hanabusa.

this waz my result blaugh heart  

Vampire Knight Princess

haloeclipse270

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 5:21 pm
The Guardians*
Zero: I like her. She's hardworker, and don't take crap from any vampires. Even that pretty boy Kaname. She's the best!
Yuki: She's my best friend. She's actually really sweet, she just takes her job as a guardian seriously.
*The Night Class*
Kaname: I respect her for her will and seriousness. I just wish she wouldn't be so biased.
Ruka: What a b***h. Thinks she's better then us. I don't know why Kaname puts up with her.
Akatsuki: She's fun to mess with. I want her blood. *lick* [Me: O_o]
Hanabusa: I like to pretend she doesn't exist. I'm working ona voodoo doll of her. I can't believe she humiliated me so much infront of Ruka *blush*
*Headmaster Cross*: She's almost exactly like Zero. She's the only other one who knows about Zero's --*ahem*-- condition.

Basically, you're a human, and a guardian. You're just like Zero. You take your job seriously, and while you don't hate the vampires like Zero does, you want to make sure the Day Class is protected.

rofl This test was the most interesting test I've taken. Rock on vampires! whee  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 9:41 pm
*The Guardians*
Zero: I hate her as much as the other vampires. She's no better then any of them.
Yuki: She causes to much trouble, and makes my life harder. Hopefully, Kaname will subdue her.
*The Night Class*
Kaname: I love her. With all my vampire-y heart. She's sweet and mischeivous at the same time. She lives in the gray area, a mystery. She's so intriging.
Akatsuki: I went near her once, and Kaname beat me up. I know when someone's off-limits.
Hanabusa: I admire her from afar. But she is my best friend. We hang out a lot. I wish she was my roomate, instead of stinky old Ataksuki.
*Headmaster Cross*: She's wild. She may destroy my theory on vampires. Hopefully Kaname can calm her down, and reverse the affect Hanabusa has had on her.

Basically, you're a wild one. You like to break rules as often as possible, thanks to Hanabusa's influence. You always had a thing for the class president, Kaname Kuran, but figured he would never go for you. Little do you know.

I liked this quiz. And the results 4laugh  

Ayame_Oshiro

Blood_Thorn07

Hilarious Gekko

5,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 7:38 pm
*The Guardians*
Zero: I like her. She's hardworker, and don't take crap from any vampires. Even that pretty boy Kaname. She's the best!
Yuki: She's my best friend. She's actually really sweet, she just takes her job as a guardian seriously.
*The Night Class*
Kaname: I respect her for her will and seriousness. I just wish she wouldn't be so biased.
Ruka: What a b***h. Thinks she's better then us. I don't know why Kaname puts up with her.
Akatsuki: She's fun to mess with. I want her blood. *lick* [Me: O_o]
Hanabusa: I like to pretend she doesn't exist. I'm working ona voodoo doll of her. I can't believe she humiliated me so much infront of Ruka *blush*
*Headmaster Cross*: She's almost exactly like Zero. She's the only other one who knows about Zero's --*ahem*-- condition.

Basically, you're a human, and a guardian. You're just like Zero. You take your job seriously, and while you don't hate the vampires like Zero does, you want to make sure the Day Class is protected.

Cool quiz!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 10:34 pm
*The Guardians*
*The Night Class*

Basically, you're a wild one. You like to break rules as often as possible, thanks to Hanabusa's influence. You always had a thing for the class president, Kaname Kuran, but figured he would never go for you. Little do you know...

heart  

Aradia_Dasiana

gabriellabella590

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 8:52 pm
Your Result
*The Guardians*
*The Night Class*

Ehh..I didn't really like this quiz. Weird results.  
[Vampire Knight Fan Guild]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games