Reply [Vampire Knight Fan Guild]
Who is your VK boyfriend quiz with details Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fumetsu Hime

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 4:26 pm
I love Kaname, but I have to say I would prefer Zero or Ichiru. Cursed Twins? More like Sexy Twins!  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 5:17 pm
Zero Kiryu heart heart heart
He was a former human, who was turned into a vampire by a Pureblood. He hates vampires. He's in the Day Class.
*How you met*
You were trying to break into the Moon Dorm again to see if the Night Class is rich. Well, Zero the Disciplinary Member caught you. You tripped off the wall and he caught you with his arms. "Heh Heh, sorry.... I wasn't trying to break into the Moon Dorm."You said, climbing out of his arms, he just glared at you, but you noticed a little blush.
*How he asked you out*
You were pestering Yuki about the Moon Dorm, and the Night Class, Zero had told you that he was a vampire a little bit ago, and you were a new member of the Disciplinary Comittee. Zero came walking around the corner, and noticed you were pestering Yuki, so he pulled you aside and kissed you, asking, "Will you go out with me ________?"
You let him drink your blood when he needs it.  

Taellia-chan

4,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

bellaxxmuerte

6,100 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 6:15 pm

Kaname Kuran
He's the President of the Night Class and is a pureblood vmapire. All the vampires basically go here just to be with Kaname, the Pureblood.
*How you met him*
You were getting books for Headmaster Cross, you threw open the Headmater's door and tackled into Kaname. He helped you pick up the books and when he handed you them your hands touched, and you both got an electrical touch. You saw him everyday after that when you were walking to the sun dorm after school, he would smile at you.
*How he asked you out*
You were walking to the sun dorm after Headmaster Cross sent you on one of his many requests for you. You saw Kaname there and he handed you a black rose with a necklace around it. "______, will you go out with me?" He asked causually. You love him a lot, and know that you're practically in danger every second, but you don't care.

ha, never thought i'd get him hehehe heart heart heart

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:31 pm
User Image
Kaname Kuran
He's the President of the Night Class and is a pureblood vmapire. All the vampires basically go here just to be with Kaname, the Pureblood.
*How you met him*
You were getting books for Headmaster Cross, you threw open the Headmater's door and tackled into Kaname. He helped you pick up the books and when he handed you them your hands touched, and you both got an electrical touch. You saw him everyday after that when you were walking to the sun dorm after school, he would smile at you.
*How he asked you out*
You were walking to the sun dorm after Headmaster Cross sent you on one of his many requests for you. You saw Kaname there and he handed you a black rose with a necklace around it. "______, will you go out with me?" He asked causually. You love him a lot, and know that you're practically in danger every second, but you don't care.
heart heart heart  

-KiikoFuma-

Lil GLeidyS

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:59 am
I got Zero! heart heart heart xd (if the image doesnt come out its not my fault!)
biggrin 27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" codebase="http://macromedia.com/cabs/swflash.cab#version=8,0,0,0" width="250" height="250">

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 5:42 pm
Toga Yagari
The Vampire Hunter. He trained Zero before Zero was attacked by the Pureblood vampire. Toga lost his eye, saving Zero from a level E Vampire.
*How you met*
Toga was hunting Vampires again, and you were trapped, capured by an evil vampire once again. All the evil and berserk vampires want your sweet blood. He saved you from the rabid vampire and tossed you aside.
*How he asked you out*
You noticed someone was stalking you and it looked like the guy who saved your life from the evil vampire. He stalked you as far as you could take it, and yelled, "WHY THE HECK ARE YOU STALKING ME? ANSWER ME!"
"I wanted to ask you if you were the one I saved from the evil vampire??" he said then added,"By the way my name is Toga Yagari."
"You stalk me just to ask a question???" You screamed this, cause you were throughly pissed off at this man.
"Yeah, could you asnswer my question?" he asked casually. Moving his hat up a little bit.
"I'm _______, and yes you saved me! Just get the HECK away from me." you answered.
"Alright then, will you go out with me?" he asked.
"Fine, just go away!" you yelled, he grabbed you by the waist and wouldn't let go, you realized you loved him all along.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

AHAHAHAHA! I love it. x3

m u f f i n p h o b i a

Tipsy Codger

haloeclipse270

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 5:00 pm
Shiki Senri heart
A night class student and vampire. He goes there cause Kaname the pureblood is there. He killed a Level E vampire with the Vice President, Ichijo.
*How you met*
He and Ichijo were killing the Level E when you walked into the alleyway. You stared blankly at the sight, while your friend screamed in horror.
"s**t. This is Awesome! Shut up." you said to your friend, by now Ichijo and Shiki were watching you.
"You, aren't you _______ from school?" Shiki asked you.
"Yeah, I am. What about it?" You replied narrowing your eyes at him, you trusted no one these days.
"Oh! I was just wondering, you better not ell anyone about it." He was glaring at me now.
"Fine." I said icily, then continued turning to my friend, "Let's go back to the school." She nodded her face still in horror.
*How he asked you out*
You were running away from the school biulding when someone pinned you against a tree.
"_______. I love you, will you go out with me? Please trust me." A voice whispered in your ear. You immediatly reconized it as Shiki. You had a major crush on him since that one day.
"Of Course, you dummy, geez." You said normally, trying to conceal your happiness. He then kissed you passionatly.

heart

Yeah I always liked him. Hes so layed back and has that blank bored look that I usually do at school. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 8:01 pm
I got Toga Yogari.
o_o...
But I don't even like him! gonk

mofosplz

Shy Lunatic

11,200 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100

--Fufu Pooh

6,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 9:43 am
Shiki Senri
A night class student and vampire. He goes there cause Kaname the pureblood is there. He killed a Level E vampire with the Vice President, Ichijo.
*How you met*
He and Ichijo were killing the Level E when you walked into the alleyway. You stared blankly at the sight, while your friend screamed in horror.
"s**t. This is Awesome! Shut up." you said to your friend, by now Ichijo and Shiki were watching you.
"You, aren't you _______ from school?" Shiki asked you.
"Yeah, I am. What about it?" You replied narrowing your eyes at him, you trusted no one these days.
"Oh! I was just wondering, you better not ell anyone about it." He was glaring at me now.
"Fine." I said icily, then continued turning to my friend, "Let's go back to the school." She nodded her face still in horror.
*How he asked you out*
You were running away from the school biulding when someone pinned you against a tree.
"_______. I love you, will you go out with me? Please trust me." A voice whispered in your ear. You immediatly reconized it as Shiki. You had a major crush on him since that one day.
"Of Course, you dummy, geez." You said normally, trying to conceal your happiness. He then kissed you passionatly.

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 3:44 pm
Ichijo Takuma
The Vice President of the Night Class, and a Vampire. He's happy, just turned 18, and has known Kaname Kuran a long time.
*How you met*
You were looking at manga books since you loved them, you couldn't find the latest in one of the series you really like. You saw that the Vice President of the Night Class was reading it.
"Are you gonna buy that?" You asked him, trying to remember his name.
"No, I don't thinks so, here you can have it, do you like this series?" He replied staring at me with his beautiful eyes.
You couldn't help blushing, "Uh, yeah I do.....It's one of my favorites." You turned around plucking another volume off the shelf.
"Cool! I do too, see you around." He said walking off. Wow, a night class student actually talked to you, they all usually left you alone.
*How he asked you out*
You were in your dorm room, watching a scary movie, when there was scratching on your window, you automatically screamed. You threw pillows at the window when it opened by itself.
"_______!!!! CALM DOWN!" Someone yelled. Oh crap it was Ichijo.
"Sorry Ichijo, I thought you were the monster from the deep..." you said embrassed, looking at the cover of the movie.Ichijo was laughing hystericaly, and tried talking but brust out in more peals of laughter.
"_______. Why do you watch that?" He asked clutching your arm when he's done laughing. He kissed you on the lips and asked, "Will you be mine?"
You brust out crying and sobbed Yes, you were crying tears of joy.

kyaaaa!!! heart heart heart  

WhiskersLovesFishies

Junpei_l337Ninja99

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 8:27 am
Your Result

Ichijo Takuma
The Vice President of the Night Class, and a Vampire. He's happy, just turned 18, and has known Kaname Kuran a long time.
*How you met*
You were looking at manga books since you loved them, you couldn't find the latest in one of the series you really like. You saw that the Vice President of the Night Class was reading it.
"Are you gonna buy that?" You asked him, trying to remember his name.
"No, I don't thinks so, here you can have it, do you like this series?" He replied staring at me with his beautiful eyes.
You couldn't help blushing, "Uh, yeah I do.....It's one of my favorites." You turned around plucking another volume off the shelf.
"Cool! I do too, see you around." He said walking off. Wow, a night class student actually talked to you, they all usually left you alone.
*How he asked you out*
You were in your dorm room, watching a scary movie, when there was scratching on your window, you automatically screamed. You threw pillows at the window when it opened by itself.
"_______!!!! CALM DOWN!" Someone yelled. Oh crap it was Ichijo.
"Sorry Ichijo, I thought you were the monster from the deep..." you said embrassed, looking at the cover of the movie.Ichijo was laughing hystericaly, and tried talking but brust out in more peals of laughter.
"_______. Why do you watch that?" He asked clutching your arm when he's done laughing. He kissed you on the lips and asked, "Will you be mine?"
You brust out crying and sobbed Yes, you were crying tears of joy.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 12:01 pm
kaname kuran  

Nana Shinu Ai

7,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Signature Look 250
[Vampire Knight Fan Guild]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash