Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Team Saber Spec. Ops Training Grounds Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

crimsonnobody

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 7:24 pm
Drake walked in the training grounds with some scrolls full of water jutsus and some wind jutsus. "I better get start learning more water jutsus. Otherwise i won't be able to help the other Guardians." He said this low enough that no one hiding could hear. He took the water jutsu scroll and started reading and practicing some of them.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 10:39 am
The snake under drake shriveled to Xiah, "What gaurdians?" The ink snake disappeared.

(is that okay? I have a bloodline)  

Dripples

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 6:25 pm
(I don't think that was an ink snake...I think it was a snake...snake.)
Xantos was hanging upside down by his legs on a tree branch.
"Yeah....what guardians? You mean the gods and godessess?"  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 4:05 am
Drake jumped throwing the scroll by instinct. "Sheesh, have you guys been keeping an eye on me for a reason? And what the hell are you talking about gods and goddesses?" He wasn't happy about being heard and watched, his blue demonic chakra showing that.  

crimsonnobody

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 1:29 pm
"Oh nothing....just an old legend....and incase you didn't know...I practically live here."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 2:36 pm
Drake blinked at his sensei's response and nodded then looked at Xiah. "And what about you brat?" He crossed his arm giving Xiah a very cold and intimidating glare.  

crimsonnobody

XxXEmo BappiXxX

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 2:23 am
Raito walked in and sat down under a tree "a nice day to sleep" Raito said dosing off into sleep....

((sorry i haven't been on been a little busy not anymore biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin ))  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 2:42 pm
after a few minutes Raito woke up and got up slowly stretching his arms wide yawning with a deep yet quiet voice "yawn" Raito then ran off to the distance out of sight  

XxXEmo BappiXxX

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 10:19 am
reiko stopped at their old training grounds. "maybe i can get him to gain control of himself here." she murmered to herself, hoping it to be true.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 10:21 am
((Reiko you dont have to fight I told you already I have him at the prison go to the gates where hokage-sama needs you))  

Dark-Ninja70

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 10:22 am
(( crying ... ok))

Reiko saw (( sorry i dont' know ur name gonk )) and nodded. "ill come back as soon as im done. please... dont kill him" she whispered and took off for the gates.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff