Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 12:57 pm
She blinked, slightly astonished at being dismissed, but set her jaw and nodded. "Yes, my lord," she replied, sweeping a bow before launching herself up onto Antidan. The gelding reared slightly, anxious to leave the presence of the Myddraal and madman.

"Shh," she murmured, stroking his neck slightly as she secured the staff in her saddlebag. To her amazement, it collapsed on itself, and fit easily. "I'll have to inspect this when I have more time," she decided. Laying low on the beast's neck, she flicked the reins and his hooves pounded into the dirt as they shot past the two, Ryok following in the sky.

"At least I'll have some private time before I reach the hideout," Sielle thought in slight relief. She needed a respite from the blood and insanity in Caemlyn.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 1:13 pm
Dorian walked through the streets, channeling Fire on occasion as he randomly picked houses to burn down. "Don't want to bring the whole city down around our ears. Or do we..." he pondered, trying to keep the flames under easy control just in case.  

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

CR Kyrie

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 7:13 pm
((Dammit xD I meant Dorian could leave. That's why he turned to Sielle, to discuss more. Oh well))  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 7:15 pm
(Well, just have Djevik catch up and stop her. I mean, he IS a freakin' Myddraal. Or I can repost?)  

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200

CR Kyrie

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 4:28 pm
((Nah, let's just wrap it up and let me brainstorm on what to do with this new city.

Edit: actually... I've gotta pack D= I'm moving out tomorrow, and moving into my dorms. The next couple of days will be extremely hectic, so I won't be able to post. Though I might get online.))  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 8:09 pm
((So do we have any plans for Dorian, because he's pretty much just wandering around randomly comitting arson... Fun, but it gets tiring. mrgreen ))  

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 8:20 pm
(No prob, Ranuu. We'll be here. And I have no idea, Hippie. We have to wait and see what Ranuu's plans are.)  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 9:59 pm
((Hm. 'Till then, human puppets!))
Dorian paused, setting a small, run-down shack ablaze. He was regretting there were no people inside. Frowning to himself, he idly began to wonder about his current situation. "The problem with these worms is that they think... If only there was a way to control their minds without constant Compulsion weaves." He thought, leaning against a wall. "I think I'll work on that..."
He looked up, waiting for a random Darkfriend to pass by. "You." he said, his soft voice oddly thoughtful. "Stop." Not really seeing if the man obeyed, he seized the Power and channeled, poking into the man's mind. "Come here." He commanded.
The man stared blankly and drooled, making a low moaning noise. "Blast." He grunted. "Too much, I must be certain they can still function."
Destroying the rest of the man's mind, he left the fool staring into nothing, eyes blank and glassed over while he waited for another test subject.  

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

CR Kyrie

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 9:44 pm
Djevik had always had a soft spot for animals. While he could slaughter humans all day long, it was truly satisfying to him to kill a horse, dog, or cat. Hell, it was terribly exciting to kill a Trolloc, and they were only mostly animal.

He had meant to keep Sielle, and during the misunderstanding, had almost gone after her. But it was a lone, stray bark that had caught his attention. Turning, the Myrddraal saw, with his Eyeless gaze, a massive dog. His smile would have been bone-chilling to any creature but the innocent canine, and his sudden disappearance would have terrified anything that moved.

The dog ran home to its owner, an older lady with a Trolloc axe through her head. It split the cranium vertically, with the cut reaching the mouth. Quite a strong b*****d, that Trolloc. The dog licked the blood off of its owners face, whimpering with its loneliness and confusion.

~*~

Djevik walked away, laughing at the macabre scene of a woman with half of a face wearing the skin of her own dog as a coat. The canine's blood spelled out his message on the ground.

"Anyone who arrives after dawn in our chosen city will die by my blade." This separate message would get around soon enough but, for now, Djevik disappeared into the shadows, making his way quickly and silently to the abandoned farm outside of Baerlorn.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 10:42 pm
(Might as well make a new thread =D )  

CR Kyrie

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 11:02 pm
(Is done!)