Reply Megaman Battle Network GUILD
Megaman's.........SON???

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sowright7

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 8:13 pm
does megaman like have a son??? who's the small navi that Lan is carrying while protecting Iris from Beast Colonel? It's small, white, and yellow.. and he sorta turns into a glowing ball and enters Megaman. Who is he/her???? (the episode was on youtube and in japanese and I couldn't understand if it said who it was...)  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 4:50 pm
ummm i never watched tht but im guessing its a missing piece of megaman..im not up to dat with the series. but its a possibility tht its lan's older brother hub or watever his name was.  

xfranzx

Kurt_zisa

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 12:20 pm
If you're still looking for an answer to your question, I know (Having watched the anime)

Ok...that little navi is named Trill. He's a very special navi that bubbleman finds shortly after being defrosted (He was frozen by colonel in the last season.) In the first episode, trill somehow reacts with megaman after Faltzer and Gregar appear, causing him to go beast out.

Later on, you learn from Iris that Trill is a navi from Beyondard, a parralel world. He was designed to help combat the armies of Gregar and Faltzer, but now each side wants him so they can win their war.

That answer your question?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 8:01 pm
oh and to add to that trill is not lans bro hub. megaman is hub  

Lunar_Lucar

Megaman Battle Network GUILD

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out