Your Guitar Hero Videos!!!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-Fully_Flared-
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 11:01 am
Post all YOUR Guitar Hero videos of you playing here!!

HERE ARE ALLLLLL MINE:

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 4:01 pm
Wow man, ur pretty good.  

Novatechfx Warrior

Crew

Prince-I

Dapper Elocutionist

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 6:35 pm
I like yer hair XDDD

But you own, also, I wish I could tap that fast, but my hands are slow, and my TV lags, so I'm out of luck.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 5:58 pm
Check my journal and comment please! There just samples of my awesomeness. x3  

-Ninja_Pirate_Bunny-

4,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Member 100

darkslayer321

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 5:44 am
lol and i thought i was good... but holy s**t dude! nice! i finnaly got a damn FC on Stricken but i wish i could record it =/  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 3:22 pm
i downloaded a song on GHWT. its the worst custom song in existance. if i get a good camera ill record me playing it  

brawlmaster12344

NejiHyuga900
Crew

Sparkly Hunter

9,300 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 2:29 pm
My cousin's laptop have a Webcam on top of the screen installed. I could record myself playing Guitar Hero games. However, it won't record sound and the TV will be too bright to see me play notes.

If I ever record my effort (successfully without any glares), I will post it on YouTube and place it here.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:00 am
well, i fond a camera. now i just need to get my friend over here to record...  

brawlmaster12344

Yanzina

Wheezing Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 1:59 am
i wish i could ake videos but we would have an epic battle of guitar.......hero! i play very similar skill  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 10:01 pm
I know the quality isn't great, but here it is

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NgDbTWPTarI  

millianth mile

NejiHyuga900
Crew

Sparkly Hunter

9,300 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 5:33 pm
I started making Guitar Hero videos last week. I will put a list of all Guitar Hero videos I made so far.

Hey, can you guys rate my video 5 because someone is just rating my videos 1 or 2 for nothing?

GHTunes Customs
Song: Satch Boogie
Original Artist: Joe Satriani
Note Charter: NejiHyuga900 (me)
Game: Guitar Hero 5
Other Info: This was the 2nd song that I made completely on Guitar Hero 5. I did use Guitar Tabs to help me make this.
Video Link

Song: One [as One Part 1 & One Part 2]
Original Artist: Metallica
Other Info: This was the 3rd song that I made completely on Guitar Hero 5. I did use Guitar Tabs to help me make this. In GHMix 2.0, someone taught me how to make extended long notes by glitching. I made this song into 2 parts because right before the fast solos, the tempo doubles. The title in GHTunes 2.0 is "One Part 1" and "One Part 2".
Video Link

Song: Hyper Chords
Original Artist: NejiHyuga900 (me)
Other Info: This was the 1st song that I made completely on Guitar Hero 5. I named this song Hyper Chords (Beyond Chords) because after each note/chord, I put an extra note in the chord (above 1 fret) and I made a fast stream of 5-noted chords. Oh, sorry on what happened in my video, my guitar was suddenly disconnected.
Video Link

Song: Through the Fire and Flames [as TTFAF Part #, # = 1-5]
Original Artist: DragonForce
Game: Guitar Hero: Van Halen
Other Info: I am playing as Bass (which is Keyboard & Guitar 2) while my brother (GT: bobby4real) is playing Guitar (which is Guitar 1). For more information, view the video description. NOTE: The chart and sound is closer to HolyThunder's Guitar Pro tab, not the original song.
Video Link

Tutorials & Glitches
Name: How to Create Extended Sustains
Teacher: NejiHyuga900 (me)
Other Info: You may notice that I made extended long notes in my One video and here is a tutorial on how to do that in GHMix 2.0. NOTE: I never tested this with the old GHMix yet.

EDIT: It does work with the old GHMix. However, the notes in gameplay would not be extended. But this glitch DOES work with the FeedBack Chart Editor program but I don't know about EOF (Editor on Fire).
Video Link  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 1:14 pm
I added a new GH video [TTFAF]

EDIT as of July 17, 2011: I removed all of the my videos on YouTube in case if the Bill S.978 passes.  

NejiHyuga900
Crew

Sparkly Hunter

9,300 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
GH Talk!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers