House Of Night - Marked, Betrayed, Chosen

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Luna Vampire Yuki

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 8:29 am
This is another very good series. Story line:

Zoey is your normal teenage high school student; she has her best friend, is dating the hunky quarterback on the football team, and has a loving family even though she resents her stepfather for changing everything about her mother. One day Zoey is marked by the Goddess Nyx, to become a vampire. She leaves everything behind to attend the House Of Night Academy to help the transition of a fledgilng into a vampire. There are lots of cool classes, go to school at night, and Zoey is taken interest of by the High Priestess Neferet, who thinks Zoey is no ordinary fledgling, due to her filled in mark on her forehead. An invitation to the Dark Daughters and Sons reveals her true calling--when she saves her friends.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 7:46 pm
It is a very good series! I am waiting for the next one...it comes out in alittle over a month. It's actually very interesting because it mixes two things some people find incredibly wrong, Paganism and Vampire. P.C. Cast came up with a very clever way to mix them  

Blood_Thorn07

Hilarious Gekko

5,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100

Kane Sorano

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 6:19 pm
They've got the new one, Untamed, I believe is it's name, out now.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 12:18 pm
I actually just finished Untamed, and I am currently awaiting the fifth book. My favorite character is Stevie Rae. Loren Blake is a horrible man, making Zoey cheat of Erik. Heath needs to get it through his head that he and Zoey cannot be together. The Twins are cool too (I have one, her name is Isha, she's my separated twin at birth like Erin and Shaunee), Jack is so cute!! and Damien is amazing!  

Orchid Marionette

Fumetsu Hime

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 5:17 pm
I LOVE HOUSE OF NIGHT! It reminds me of Harry Potter lol.  
[Vista Ville] - Miscellaneous Vampires

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games