ThE Rock Lee Guild (A Naruto Fan Guild)

Back to Guilds

Reply Rock Lee Guild
Have you ever had...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Have you ever had a dream with a naruto character?
  Yesh! x3
  Nooo! T-T
View Results

Flandre Scarlet

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 8:16 am
...A dream that Rock Lee or any Naruto character was real?
Fill free to share

I've seen: heart Rock Lee heart (I swear he was real!) Naruto and Hinata

In one dream I was in my front yard and Rock Lee jumped from the sky then
Naruto and Hinata ran inside my house and some other stuff, the next dream is way better!

Hunter (my bro') invited Rock Lee over and he came and stayed all day!
I thought it wasn't a dream, I thought it was real! eek  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 8:32 am
My dreams make much less sense. XD  

SuperDuperRockLee
Crew

Flandre Scarlet

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 9:17 am
SuperDuperRockLee
Like how? Are they random? xD  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 9:58 am
Flandre Scarlet
SuperDuperRockLee
Indeed. I will name the three weirdest. XD

3. Lee, Sasgay, Naruto, and Hinata were randomly jumping through a bunch of trees, and then Sasgay turned around and started throwing fireballs at everyone. Then Lee got closer (to use taijutsu or something, IDK), but Sasgay suddenly had a half-wood, half-metal wheelbarrow and electrocuted Lee with it (XDDD). Then Sasgay turned around and spit a few fireballs at Naruto, but Hinata did something called the "Hot Jaw Jutsu" (XD again)(I think she had Temari's voice, though... o.o;; ) and swallowed up the fireballs.

2. It started with a bunch of random scenes of Lee beating people up, and then it had Lee in some sort of locker room tying his shoes (without laces, not to mention) and on the phone bragging to Gai-Sensei how he did (XD OOC much?). It had that whole split-screen thing that shows usually have when two people were on the phone, and Gai was giving himself a haircut, then he started rambling about donuts. (XD) Then the scene changed into an auditorium with Lee with his munchkin hairstyle and clothes. He grabbed TenTen's wrist and pulled her outside, and then it was just TenTen and me. We had to pick the leaves from trees made of glass and put them into a Wal-Mart bag, and apparently I was doing it wrong because TenTen kept yelling at me. (XD)

And the weirdest dream.... *trumpet fanfare*

1. I was beating up Kabuto, all the while alternating between being myself and a super-pixelized Mario. Well, Kabuto almost died, then Jeremy from Code Lyoko came along with a microscope and turned Kabuto into two squirrels. (And somewhere in there, Kabuto turned into fried chicken. XD) Then I was with my parents in a wooden building. There was this big glass window like in a zoo with trees and stuff, but apparently it was underwater because this giant fish kept swimming around in it. So I asked my Dad if we could go in, and he said we had to go there and pointed at a circle above us, but we had to go in, and I quote, "those white suits". (There were never any white suits in the entire dream, but somehow I knew what he was talking about.) So then my mom's side of the family, Dad, and I are eating Mexican food in the same place at a wooden table. Then someone taps me on the shoulder, but I ignore that person. She taps a few more times, and I turn around. It was my grandma, with the Kabuto squirrels on her shoulders. I guess the squirrels needed our food to turn back into a human or something, so I gave her some icky refried beans in a little tortilla shell. Then my cousin, who was sitting next to me, gave her some salsa in one of those little plastic cups.

Random, indeed. XD  

SuperDuperRockLee
Crew

Flandre Scarlet

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 10:28 am
SuperDuperRockLee
Flandre Scarlet
SuperDuperRockLee
Indeed. I will name the three weirdest. XD

3. Lee, Sasgay, Naruto, and Hinata were randomly jumping through a bunch of trees, and then Sasgay turned around and started throwing fireballs at everyone. Then Lee got closer (to use taijutsu or something, IDK), but Sasgay suddenly had a half-wood, half-metal wheelbarrow and electrocuted Lee with it (XDDD). Then Sasgay turned around and spit a few fireballs at Naruto, but Hinata did something called the "Hot Jaw Jutsu" (XD again)(I think she had Temari's voice, though... o.o;; ) and swallowed up the fireballs.

2. It started with a bunch of random scenes of Lee beating people up, and then it had Lee in some sort of locker room tying his shoes (without laces, not to mention) and on the phone bragging to Gai-Sensei how he did (XD OOC much?). It had that whole split-screen thing that shows usually have when two people were on the phone, and Gai was giving himself a haircut, then he started rambling about donuts. (XD) Then the scene changed into an auditorium with Lee with his munchkin hairstyle and clothes. He grabbed TenTen's wrist and pulled her outside, and then it was just TenTen and me. We had to pick the leaves from trees made of glass and put them into a Wal-Mart bag, and apparently I was doing it wrong because TenTen kept yelling at me. (XD)

And the weirdest dream.... *trumpet fanfare*

1. I was beating up Kabuto, all the while alternating between being myself and a super-pixelized Mario. Well, Kabuto almost died, then Jeremy from Code Lyoko came along with a microscope and turned Kabuto into two squirrels. (And somewhere in there, Kabuto turned into fried chicken. XD) Then I was with my parents in a wooden building. There was this big glass window like in a zoo with trees and stuff, but apparently it was underwater because this giant fish kept swimming around in it. So I asked my Dad if we could go in, and he said we had to go there and pointed at a circle above us, but we had to go in, and I quote, "those white suits". (There were never any white suits in the entire dream, but somehow I knew what he was talking about.) So then my mom's side of the family, Dad, and I are eating Mexican food in the same place at a wooden table. Then someone taps me on the shoulder, but I ignore that person. She taps a few more times, and I turn around. It was my grandma, with the Kabuto squirrels on her shoulders. I guess the squirrels needed our food to turn back into a human or something, so I gave her some icky refried beans in a little tortilla shell. Then my cousin, who was sitting next to me, gave her some salsa in one of those little plastic cups.

Random, indeed. XD
Wow that's REALLY random! rofl  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 10:51 am
I had a weird dream with Lee, Naruto, Sakura and a bunch of other people I can't remember where some random guy was building a skyscraper in the back of my house and we had to go to the top of it to ask him to stop. He saw this coming, and sent "sea sea gulls" after us. The difference between them and regular sea gulls were that they were huge and were cannibalistic so I, as my alter ego roleplay character Misaki flew up there and threw kunai at them and made them explode. After that, we walked up the stairs of the building (quite fast, for a skyscraper xD) and pushed the guy off it to make him stop building then I pushed Sakura off for the heck of it and Lee, Naruto and I laughed evilly.  

CandySplurge
Crew

the green hunter

Shirtless Lunatic

6,200 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 9:42 am
xCandy_Cainx
I had a weird dream with Lee, Naruto, Sakura and a bunch of other people I can't remember where some random guy was building a skyscraper in the back of my house and we had to go to the top of it to ask him to stop. He saw this coming, and sent "sea sea gulls" after us. The difference between them and regular sea gulls were that they were huge and were cannibalistic so I, as my alter ego roleplay character Misaki flew up there and threw kunai at them and made them explode. After that, we walked up the stairs of the building (quite fast, for a skyscraper xD) and pushed the guy off it to make him stop building then I pushed Sakura off for the heck of it and Lee, Naruto and I laughed evilly.
I wish I could of saw that! xD  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 7:31 am
I had one that was kinda hard to remember but I'll try to remember this super random dream.
I was at this house that I've never seen but I knew where I was
and I had like a lot of different Inuyasha plushies,
and then I was at this kingdom where there was this guy who told me to look after a dragon.
So I had the dragon but there where some people trying to attack me and the dragon ,
and then I saw my Inuyasha plushies again and my Rock Lee action figure (Here comes the best part!)
turned into Rock Lee CLONES (Yay Lee's for everyone!) I wanted to hug one of them (don't remember why I tried to.)
but they were trying to save me and the dragon from the people. the Lee's won! heart xD

lol the baby dragon I had looked like Ace off of Dinosaur King! xD
Randomness! xD  

the green hunter

Shirtless Lunatic

6,200 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

aug8195

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 6:29 pm
yes i had a night mare but dont get offend ok
well ihad a dream that lee and naruto were datin and naruto was agirl ok well lee purposes and the had ... if u no wat i meann  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 6:51 pm
Flandre Scarlet
...A dream that Rock Lee or any Naruto character was real?
Fill free to share

I've seen: heart Rock Lee heart (I swear he was real!) Naruto and Hinata

In one dream I was in my front yard and Rock Lee jumped from the sky then
Naruto and Hinata ran inside my house and some other stuff, the next dream is way better!

Hunter (my bro') invited Rock Lee over and he came and stayed all day!
I thought it wasn't a dream, I thought it was real! eek [/quotenic deream
]

aug8195

queen_cluelessness

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 3:37 pm
wow very interesting dreams. i remember my dreams but i can never put it into words gonk and thy're about the randomess things.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 4:18 pm
If anyone watched the last English-dubbed episode, I once had a dream where TenTen was doing those kinds of pushups... And then Gai mailed her a grocery list...

Still random XD  

SuperDuperRockLee
Crew

Rock Lee Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas