Reply Megaman Battle Network GUILD
who's better falzar or gregar?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

johny20

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 3:41 pm
who do u think is better gregar or falzar i say gregar but i wanna know wat u wanna say  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 1:15 pm
Falzar is better because his attacks are more powerful and since you don't really know when to hit him because you don't know what panel he's on, it makes the battle more challenging, oh and gregar isn't even a challenge all he does is jump.  

Assasins117

sowright7

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 5:22 am
Assasins117
Falzar is better because his attacks are more powerful and since you don't really know when to hit him because you don't know what panel he's on, it makes the battle more challenging, oh and gregar isn't even a challenge all he does is jump.

Yeah, I agree. He is pretty hard to hit. and it's harder to dodge his attacks than it is to dodge gregars.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 8:49 am
oh then maybe gregar is better  

johny20

johny20

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 8:51 am
oops i meant falzar  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 7:44 pm
FalzarCross can float over panels and not get damaged from elemental panels like fire or poison

However, GregarCross has the machine gun which is faster and better than Falzar with his feather shots, even though it splits to 3 (the one in the middle is the only one that is really useful unless the enemy is like right there)

Now, as for the bosses, Falzar is tough because he's floating and I can't really see where his head is so i can never get in a good shot with any battlechip. However, Gregar's movements are difficult to follow. I can never tell what he's gonna do next. Both have their strong points, and both have their weak points. Falzar's weak point is that he leaves himself open for a bit after an attack. Gregar's weak point is that he is a bit slower except for the claw attack.

So I have to say regarding the BeastCross, because I have both games, that if Megaman could BeastCross with both Falzar and Gregar at the same time, he would become the ultimate navi, thereby knocking Bass off the board for good.

This, by far, has to be the longest post I ever made on any forum anywhere!! Thank you.

I salute to you all!!

/O_o

That's my salute emote. Like him? I created him myself.

Ninja alert! arrow ninja lol XD  

Mecha Ridley Zero

juniel96

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 7:59 am
but i say gregar is better
if gregar beast out the buster is more faster
if falzar beast out the buster is slow
so i prefer greagar  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 10:31 am
I like how Gregar looks like the Gospel Bug Beast.....but, I think Gregar is best for the Souls....  

Bakuram

Mecha Ridley Zero

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 1:42 pm
Bakuram
I like how Gregar looks like the Gospel Bug Beast.....but, I think Gregar is best for the Souls....

That's where they got him from

They recolored the Gospel beast and called him something else

Still he's cooler than the Gospel Bug Beast  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 9:53 am
u know its true i finally got the gregar game and when i finally started playing alot i got to gregar and i beat him on my second try!so i guess falzar would be a bigger chalenge but getting the gregar soul is way better then the falzar soul  

johny20

Darkjaden999

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 4:57 pm
gregar is better than falzar. unless you do a double beast out.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 10:38 am
i enjoy gregarcross' rapid buster attack,and i do enjoy its doublesoul beastcross attacks  

Messenger Of The Wind

Megaman Battle Network GUILD

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff