Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [15]~ Stories ~
Short Story: Black Wings

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
  okay
  bad
View Results

Zaima

6,800 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 9:11 pm
Tatinanna walked into her apartment building. She was tired from her days of working in the office. She was only 17 and worked at school, to her that sounded weird. Her school did pay her well, and that was a great thing. She only helped file papers and type things for her pratically blind teachers.
She hugged her mother and father and headed for bed. She laid in the room not able to go to sleep. The room covered in a gray darkness that was only brightened by the glow of the moon. She could hear news reports in from the living room. Everyday it seemed that crime was coming closer and closer to her home. Last week the town started sending letters in the mail and started to have meeting way more than usual.

"The kidnappings are spreading closer to here." She said slowly. She closed her eyes for a moment. She finally fell asleep.

The next morning she had to go to school. She quickly dressed into her orange and brown uniform. Tatinanna walked down the pale blue hallway and entered the living room. She grabbed her skates and slid them on. She then skated past her father as he got ready for work. He dealt in business.
Her father had short black hair and a small beard. He at the moment had on a brown suit. Her mother had long red hair, she was dressed in her sleeping gown.
"You look amazing." He said.
"Thank you." Tatinanna said. She looked at her father and smiled.
"Oh, I was talking about the man in the mirror." He said with a smile. He combed his hair back. "But you aren't too bad yourself."

Tatianna kissed him on the cheek and continued to walk into the kitchen. She placed a piece of toast in her mouth and headed out the door.
"Have a good day." Her mother said.
"You too." She said in a muffled voice. She was eatting the toast with no hands at the moment.
Tatianna skated quickly to the bus stop. There she met up with a couple of of friends.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 9:45 pm
Tatianna and her friends skated towards town. The four of them all had to go across town to get to their school, Alburny High. They passed by the beautiful fall leaves and could smell the aroma of pumkins and cinnamon in the air.
"Fall is wonderful." Eva said. Eva had green hair. She was the hyper one.
"No summer is! I can't wait for Summer!" Lea said. Lea had long curly pink hair. She was bossy!
"Winter..." Nirva said. She talked slowly and quietly. Her hair was black.
"I like spring. That's when all the best things bloom!" Tatianna said.

Suddenly a boy from town came in front of them. He had black hair that came past his ears. He worked at the shop in town. They could tell by his uniform.
"Will you try these? They're good." He said with a smile.
Tatianna blushed. "When did you get back? I thought your family and you moved."
"Yeah! You could've called us up!" Lea said.
"Sorry." He said blushing slightly.
Nirva took one of the small breakfast sandwiches and ate it. She started to blush a pink color. "This is good."

The other girls grabbed one too. They were amazed by the taste. "Yes they are!!"
"Thank you girls. I have to get some other people to approve before they can sell in the shop." He said. "I'll see you later."

The girls skated away. "Wow Matt is doing well." Nirva said.
Matt was older than them. By now he had to be twenty three. He used to live in the town when the girls were younger and he sadly had to move. The girls were very happy to see him, but school would ruin all of that.

They arrived there and started to hear gossip about Matt's food. Everyone thought it was good. But all of them said it had different tastes. That became confusing.
--->
The day was finally over. Matt had many customers at the shop and was overwhelmed. Eveyone one in town wanted to taste them. Nirva and Lea went back for more that afternoon.
Tatianna overheard her mother talking about its amazing taste also.  

Zaima

6,800 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

XxKrAzY_FaIrYxX

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 8:29 am
COOL heart heart  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 5:23 pm
good!  

Bubby_Buddy

jinxchan6306

5,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 9:15 am
*looks around the page*
>.>
<.<
Were is the rest?
You cant stop a story b4 it ends!!!!
Whats with Matt's food?
Is he a kidnapper?
Do continue.
If u get it published give me the tittle so i can go bye it.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 8:50 am
Ha ha sorry. I lost my internet for a long while. lol I'll continue for you guys ^^ lol blaugh wow. heart

By months end, Matt had more than enough people cheering for his sandwiches. He was on his way to work. His eyes were watching the ground with in a deadly trance. He didn't bother to move out of the way of the people coming in contact with him from the other directions as he walked.

Finally 7 o'clock came around. He stood outside and tried to sale more of his sandwiches. He put on his smile and acted nice to every person that came past his window. He met the girls again. Each of them babbling about school, while eating them.
"I'll see you later. By this afternoon it should be on the menu."

When they were out of sight, he went back into the shop and rested. He took a sip of lemonade and relaxed.
"It won't be long now...." He smiled coldly and continued to think to himself.
Matt walked into the back to talk to his boss. The man looked happy. He had rosy cheeks and black hair. He smiled a huge smile even to the extent where his eyes couldn't open.
"You have the amount?" He asked.
"Yes Sir. I've got over the amount. I've counted over 300." Matt said.
The man grabbed his stomach and giggled for a moment. He was happy with the boy's success.
"Great! We'll put it on the list!"
"Thank you Sir!!" Matt said.  

Zaima

6,800 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Zaima

6,800 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 8:56 am
Tatinanna sat ontop of her desk. She was having a conversation with her friends. They were still discussing the famous and ever so popular Matt Sandwiches! She found it amazing that people could talk about bread and meat for so long.
"They are so good! He said that they'll end up on the menu too!!" Eva said with a large smile!
"We'll go this afternoon!" Lea said as she closed her books.
Tatianna sighed boredly. She was so bored she was ready for the classes to continue. She turned around to her right and noticed Nirva sitting with her head down. She went to Nirva's side and checked on her.

"I'm fine TT." Nirva said shyly.
She smiled. "I have a feeling that my dad is starting to like Matt's sandwiches too much. He brought a lot home last night. They're starting to make me sick. But they taste wonderful."
"Then eat something else." Tatinanna said.
"Well I'm sort of addicted to them." Nirva said. She unzipped her bookbag. Tatinanna saw about 10 sandwiches in one bag. Her eyes widened and she smiled. Nirva was blushing and giggled too.
"Here can you take them off my hands."
"Um..if it's bothering you that much...sure." Tatinanna said confusedly.

She wondered why this was such an easy situation to solve. Nirva was smart, but I guess when you're that shy, you lose control of things in your mind. Tatinanna took the bag and walked back to Lea and Eva. She knew that they would want the sandwiches more.
"THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!" Eva shouted as she opened the bag.

Nirva smiled at her friend. "You're welcome..."

At the bakery, Matt was welcomed by a new boy. His name was Shawn. He had brown hair that was curly, and misty green eyes. He too was working on a creation that would knock the socks off of the town. He didn't need people to clarify his food. He already had many names from the other towns he had come from. The only difference in popularity was a sandwich vs...a shortcake! A mini cake that tasted like a whole one, how amazing is that. Shawn brought in his list from the last town and was added to the menu instantly.
Matt was angered by Shawn's acceptance and went to the boss about it.

"Matthew, you are apart of this business aren't you son?" He asked.
Matt looked at the man with an angry face. "What does that have to do with the fact that I worked so hard for 4 days and he can waltz in and get added automatically?"
"Being jealous of an employee is very silly. You are both working to the same goal: Making the bakery better. Matthew if you can't-"

Matt stood up and pointed at the door that led out of the office.
"I'm not jealous of him!"
"Sit down!!" Yelled the man. His face became dark. "I will not have you being disruptive in my shop! Another out burst like this and you're fired!!"

Matt exhaled slowly and closed his eyes. "Yes sir..." He walked out slowly. When he closed the door, he saw Shawn giving a woman and child one of his cakes. She smiled and giggled and asked for a whole box of the cakes. Matt sighed and sat down on one of the chairs.
"Um..Matt is it. Can you put 13 of these cakes in the boxes." Shawn said innocently. He smiled at Matt.
Matt smirked. "Yeah, I'd be glad to, partner."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tatinanna came home to the smell of cake. She didn't think it was her dad's birthday. That was two months ago. She saw her mother in the kitchen eating the cakes.
"Hi honey. Try one of these cakes!" She said.
Tatinanna touched the cakes icing and licked the pink sugary goodness. She giggled and blushed pink. She felt a surge of happiness enter her body.
"It's wonderful!!" She started to eat the whole cake with her mother.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 7:02 pm
12 days passed and surprisingly Tatinanna hadn't heard any news reports lately. The sandwiches had become a thing of the past. Matt's confidence had shortened. He used to hang around outside, but now he stood behind the counted, helping Shawn pack his cakes into the billions of boxes! Lea and Eva liked the cakes too, but Nirva didn't at all. She didn't like sweets too much, and found that the sandwiches were more pleasing than cakes every night.
One day at school she noticed that everyone had more than the usual three they would bring to class. Nirva ate her sandwich in the class and found herself surrounded by her friends and the other classmates. Their eyes were filled with anger.
"Nirva, why are you eatting those nasty things!!" Lea asked.
Eva took the bag that Nirva had and tossed it behind her head.
Nirva was in shock, but couldn't talk because her mouth was filled with food. Tatianna moved past the crowd and came to Nirva's aid.
"What are you guys doing?!" She asked
"You're with her now? Nirva's such a loser..." Lea said.
"Bye!" Eva said.

The group of people walked away. Nirva and Tatianna looked at each other.
"At least this time I have someone on my side." Nirva said.
"This time? This has happened before?" Tatianna asked worriedly.
"Yes...you were with them last time." Nirva said.
"I don't remember...." Tatianna said. "I'm sorry."
"No problem. I think I'm used to being walked over sometimes...that's not a good thing though." Nirva looked at Tatianna's hands. "You don't have any of those cupcake things today?"
"Nah, my dad's company is doing a weight loss contest. The company's family is included. We're trying to win the $10,000 prize. We had to put the cakes aside for awhile. It's been three days so far."

---> Bakery <----

"Ladies calm down I'm going as fast as I can!" Matt said.
Three women in line were arguing over their time in line. They each held different ticket numbers, and yet argued about who came first. All fo them wanting to get those cakes. Matt offered them some of this sandwiches. Their condition decreased a bit but not by much. He finally gave them their boxes and was happy to see them leave.
Matt saw Shawn come out of the back room. His face was sad.
"I'm leaving tomorrow." He said with a slight smile.
"Why? You're a success here!!" Matt said.
"I'm moving with my family..." He said.
"Well I hope you find another job." Matt said.
"Don't worry about that! I'm going to be the best chef in the world at this rate!!!!"
He ran out of the bakery and down the street.
Matt smiled. "Glad he's gone."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
12 days later
10pm

A sound echoed through out the night. A ringing noise was heard silently. Tatinanna woke up from her sleep and walked slowly towards the door. Her mother was walking outside. So was her father. They were in there sleeping clothes, but still walked into the street.
"What's going on?" She said quietly.
She grabbed her mother's shoulder, but she pushed her backwards. Tatinanna fell on the ground. She heard the noise as clear as day once she fell.
"That sound's like the bakery's door."
Nirva was running toward's Tatinanna's home. She had tears in her eyes.
"Papa and Momma are walking away too!!"
"I'm scared!" Tatinanna said.

More people started to walk down the town's street towards the town's powerplant. Tatinanna tried to save her dad this time, but found herself getting yelled at. A voice yelling "stop" was heard too. It was Matt. He looked different.
Nirva and Tatinanna saw him...flying! He had wings on his back. It was amazing, but he didn't fly for long. He flew down towards the girls.
He seemed more muscular and serious.
"I was worried about this." He said. "Good thing you too don't look effected by this musical melody."
"Luckly no." Nirva said. SHe blushed happily.
"Why is this happening?" Tatinanna asked.
"The foods that were being served around town had something to do with this. I didn't know which ones were doning it, but I decided to check out this town since it was the next town to be kidnapped."
Matt lowered his head and looked at Nirva. "I thought your dad was up to this, so I worked at his bakery. I hoped my food would solve everything. My food is like an antidote for the "calling". "

Nirva smiled slightly. "So I'm not being called..."
Tatinanna said. "You can't hear the bells then." She then sighed. "That means my parents were cheating!!!"
Matt said. "Those cakes that came into the town, they have caused this. The man behind the kidnappings is a boy named Shawn. What he's planning is unknown to me."  

Zaima

6,800 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Zaima

6,800 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 7:54 pm
Matt and the girls headed towards the powerplant with the other controlled people. They noticed that the people's faces were turning the color of the frosting, pink. When they walked inside, they saw Shawn in the back of the room. He was standing ontop of a stage looking at the crowd of people.

"I never thought that emotions could help food so much." Shawn said with a laugh. He looked at the crowd. "You will all help me become my ultimate dream!! For that I love you all, but prepare to die."
He smiled with a happy smile.
There were chairs in the room. Each of them made of metal and in rows. Each citizen sat in front of one, except for the three uneffected persons. The bells stopped ringing. The people snapped out of their phases and looked around scaredly. A loud commotion arose as the people realised they were lost.
CLAMP![/b]

The metal chair's legs wrapped metal bracelets around there ankles. They were suddenly pulled backwards into the chairs. Many of them screamed and yelped. Shawn's laughter could be heard over them all.
"Hello Citizens! My name is Shawn Christopher Steed, you're fate. Prepare to meet the end of your lives tonight. Why you may ask?"

He started to walk back and forth ontop of the stage as he looked at there sad faces. It only brought him pleasure.
"I have a dream to become the best baker in the world. I find that people love sweets more than anything else in this world. Besides the usual money, lust, and whatever else you can say to prove me wrong. Cakes can be a confort food, it can show you love someone, and it can help me! If cakes can make you're emotions change like that in just a matter of minutes, why can't they help me. Isn't that a good question?"
Shawn looked at them.
"So I'm taking your life's amount of adrenaline, emotions, and all of that jazz and putting it into my cakes. It's such an easy process. And all your love will be put into my cakes, making them even better for the next town."

Tatinanna looked at Matt. Him and Nirva were watching the speech with intense stares. Tatinanna looked at Nirva's back and saw black feathers too. They weren't out like Matt's but could be seen.
"How can we save them?" Nirva asked.
"The only way I know how is for them to eat my sandwiches. But they've had too many of those cakes for their emotions to become normal again. Without those addictive cakes in their bodies they'll meltdown any how. There's no hope."
Nirva's nodded and looked at the chairs. She noticed small wires connected at the legs of the chairs. They all linked together underneath the stage that Shawn stood on.
"We have to cut those wires...He hasn't started a type of process yet, so the people are safe for now. But I have a feeling that their energy will be taken underneath the stage."
Tatinanna nodded and touched one of the bracelets. Her hand was shocked instantly.
"Ahh!" She screamed
Her hand was bleeding badly. She teared up. Shawn heard the yelp and laughed.
"Someone is trying to escape! Then lets start the sucking process."
Shawn press a button on the floor. A moaning sound vibrated throughout the building. Electricity radiated from the bracelets and the citizens began to loose their energy slowly.
Matt plucked three of his feather's from his wing. Apon removeable they turned silver. He placed them in his gun and shot at Shawn. Shawn dodged the feathers and laughed at Matt.

"My friend, that won't work here. Because I have what you want. I'll simply will increase the sucking process if you interfer."
Shawn turned the vultage up twice and the people started to yell and scream. Matt covered his ears and ran towards Shawn. He threw one of the silver feathers at Shawn's hand, he cut his wrist.
The vultage was turned up again. Matt hissed. He was hoping that he would knock the vultage remote from Shawn's hand. Matt sat on the floor and sulked. "I can't do anything..."

Nirva was on the second row. She had crawled towards the front. Tainanna was behind her. She was watching Shawn closely. He was about to punch Matt...she could see it about to happen.
"Nirva...you have feather's on your back. They can probably do like Matt's."
"Oh...I was hoping no one would notice them..." Nirva said sadly.
She plucked one of them and started to saw at the long branch of wires coming from the chairs. Her feathers were gold and stronger than Matt's silver ones.
She cut them with all her might and found herself making progress with every breath she took. She worked quietly.
Shawn kicked Matt in his shoulder. Matt was bruised and bleeding on his face, but he held out as long as he could. He finally grabbed one of his feathers and stabbed Shawn in his chest. Shawn didn't see the attack coming since he had kicked Matt onto his stomach.
Shawn bled enormously. The red blood dropped on the ground, smeering on the concrete floor.
As he bowled over in pain, he saw the finally cutting on the wires being done. Tainanna used her good hand to help out. The citizen's pain started to end. And finally it did.
The sun was coming up slowly. The day had ended over night.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The police were one of the victims in the whole thing and heard the complete story from Shawn. So there was no need for questioning. Everyone walked back home. All of them worn out and tired. Tatinanna met Nirva and Matt outside.
"We'll I should leave." Matt said with a smile.
"Why?" The girls asked.
"There could be more like Shawn out there. And with these wings...I'm an outcast." Matt said.
"What about me...?" Nirva said.
She showed him her wings. She had used them and they had grown down to her waist. He sighed.
"You can't leave, you're not grown enough to make you're own choices." Matt said with a laugh.
"But...I'll be an outcast too." Nirva said.
"No you won't! Lea and Eva will always love you and I will too! Plus if any of those emotion drainers come back you'll be like our town's hero!" Tatinanna said with a grin.
"Yes..." Matt said. "So I'll see you later...partners?"
"Yeah, one day." Tatinanna said.
"Bye." Nirva said confidently.

----
The END
(do you like the ending? Cause I really hate ending stories  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 8:01 am
Wow, that was great!  

st4rry_skiez

Zaima

6,800 Points
  • Befriended 100