Welcome to Gaia! ::

GGN Moderators' Guild - NOW OPEN

Back to Guilds

We are a guild of Captains, Vice Captains, and Crew helping out those of similar rank in need and working with developers to improve guilds. 

Tags: Captain, Vice Captain, Crew 

Reply Resources & Discussion
erveryone read and reply

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

oO-Russ111-Revolution-Oo-

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 11:48 pm
i come to you today with a message and a question. once a time ago i owned a guild and then i decided to pass it on the my friend so that he could get more out of it as i did any way there was a vice captain in the guild who asked to buy it from him and when he said no thanks the guy decided to change the ownership and then demote everyone so that no one could retrieve the guild.. this persons name is BLADE SWIFTKNIFE i just want to tell you about this because you dont know when it could happen to you and your guild..

now to the questions.

1. how can we get the guild back if we can i mean i tried to talk to the person but i got the cold shoulder.
2. i tried to contact an admin but got no reply
3. what is it considered as like a guild hack or a scamming or some crap like that please reply and tell me if there is anything that can be done in this situation

thanks in advance for your time taken to read this

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 11:51 pm
Yes I am totally with Kisuke on this matter as I was a member of this guild as well, there are many other that would willingly reply to this I am one of them and also curious please let us know if there is anything we can do,we have cases of reporting BLADESWIFTKNIFE  

Rukia-Taicho99

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 11:56 pm
thank you for the support in this matter rukia we shall get to the bottom of this someday  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 2:02 am
oO-Kisuke-Revolution-Oo

now to the questions.

1. how can we get the guild back if we can i mean i tried to talk to the person but i got the cold shoulder.
3. what is it considered as like a guild hack or a scamming or some crap like that please reply and tell me if there is anything that can be done in this situation

Sadly, Gaia seems to care very little for us Guild Captains and Vice-Captains.

1 - It's unlikely that you can, sadly.

2 - I wouldn't expect one

3 - Sadly, I have yet to find a way to report a guild hacking, as I said, it seems like Gaia affords us very little time.

Report the guy, see if going through official channels works, but beware, should he get banned you will never get the guild back.

Sorry I don't have any real help for you. sweatdrop  

Pilotslover

Seeker

12,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 2:41 am
Pilotslover
oO-Kisuke-Revolution-Oo

now to the questions.

Sadly, Gaia seems to care very little for us Guild Captains and Vice-Captains.

1 - It's unlikely that you can, sadly.

2 - I wouldn't expect one

3 - Sadly, I have yet to find a way to report a guild hacking, as I said, it seems like Gaia affords us very little time.

Report the guy, see if going through official channels works, but beware, should he get banned you will never get the guild back.

Sorry I don't have any real help for you. sweatdrop

no no it is kool just replying about your thoughts on the matter is help enough

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 10:58 pm

Why'd you PM an admin? A GGN mod s who you should have PMed. the GGN mods are AWESOME, WindowOpener is one that comes to mind. He takes care of those things really quickly!

~Metalic_Noodles

Metalic_Noodles

MemoryDragon

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 6:01 am
@Metalic_Noodles: Unfortunately, other than WindowOpener, the rest of us at the GGN have no real authority. sweatdrop So pm'ing us wouldn't do you much good.

PL is right though... There's little chance that the guild can be retrieved. That's why they caution people to make sure they trust their V.C.'s. Generally the best course of action is to start anew. PM old active members and band together.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 9:49 am
WindowOpener can pass it on to an administrator, and stopping trading, etc, but can't get the guild back.

Use the forms Gaia provides and report the theft. Just don't expect a quick response.  

mamarita

Generous Guildswoman

Metalic_Noodles

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 6:29 pm
MemoryDragon
@Metalic_Noodles: Unfortunately, other than WindowOpener, the rest of us at the GGN have no real authority. sweatdrop So pm'ing us wouldn't do you much good.

PL is right though... There's little chance that the guild can be retrieved. That's why they caution people to make sure they trust their V.C.'s. Generally the best course of action is to start anew. PM old active members and band together.

I was referring to moderators, not just crew people.

From captain guild lurking I'm fairly certain that WO can fix stolen guilds rather quickly once he knows about it.

~Metalic_Noodles

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 12:40 am
Thanks for all the reply's so far everyone  

Rukia-Taicho99

Aged Gaian

XenjinHattori

4,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 10:46 pm
One thing I suppose no one mentioned, BEST OF LUCK. I really hope it turns out in your favour. 3nodding  
Resources & Discussion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games