Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply Serious discussion & Rants
pondering

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

poll whore?
  yes
  no
View Results

pastery

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 11:48 pm
this is probably an extremly stupid question and if this needs to be moved okay sorry for the inconveniance okay heres my pondering

if you plant an orange seed and water it with orange juice do the oranges on the tree taste better  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 7:40 pm
I have no idea,but what does this have to do with a rant?  

Dark_Dragon_Bagera

pastery

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 11:50 am
idk just couldnt find a better place  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 6:13 am
Random stuff usually goes in chat 3nodding we have all sorts of random crazy crap in there.  

Dark_Dragon_Bagera

Kyle C Fox

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 2:02 pm
...the dirt probably tastes better around the tree.... I wonder if the actual tree would taste good.... I think I might just do that.... and then bite the bark off and see how it tastes blaugh  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 10:44 am
Winterkill Wolf
...the dirt probably tastes better around the tree.... I wonder if the actual tree would taste good.... I think I might just do that.... and then bite the bark off and see how it tastes blaugh
As lnog as its the real stuff and not snythetic, yes. As real orange juice contains many things which the plant can use fro growth, and it will save it time from converting carbohydrates into proteins and the many other things in oranges. So, yes, the plant should, in theory, grow faster, bigger, healthier, and provide better fruits.  

Leocara

pastery

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 6:18 am
Leocara
Winterkill Wolf
As lnog as its the real stuff and not snythetic, yes. As real orange juice contains many things which the plant can use fro growth, and it will save it time from converting carbohydrates into proteins and the many other things in oranges. So, yes, the plant should, in theory, grow faster, bigger, healthier, and provide better fruits.

wow that is the smartest thing ive ever herd someome sayim totally gonig to try that now thanks^0^  
Serious discussion & Rants

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games