Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Fanfiction & Fanart
FanFic "Remember Me"

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ecarg76

550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 8:58 pm
Quote:
Remember Me

Disclaimer: I do not own Sailor Moon or any of its characters.

Umm, I’m going to stick to the American names. I think it’s faster. Oh! And Serena is 18, which makes Darien 21? 22? Anyway, this is during the R season, when Darien has told Serena that he doesn’t want to see her again. It’s going to be a little different of course, it’s my story >=P.

“Darien…,” Serena sobbed at his door.
“Leave Serena,” Darien answered a bit coldly. Hoping that that would drive her away from his apartment and from his heart. Yet, deep inside he wished her to stay, thinking that since she was close to him he would be able to protect her if danger presented itself. A tear trailed down from his shadowed eyes. When he heard no more crying from the other side of his door, he looked up relieved, yet sad.

Serena wiped away the tears from her eyes, while walking down the street. How could Darien tell her he didn’t love her anymore? She couldn’t believe it. How could someone change so much after one day? It was their destiny to be together, how could he break up with her? ‘Maybe…maybe, we weren't meant to be together after all,’ she thought.

Serena was at the light stop, waiting for the light to turn green. When it finally changed, she began walking. Yet, she was in a daze. From afar, a speeding car was heading toward her. She glanced up and turned to face the bright lights. She wasn’t able to do anything, only look astound as to what was about to happen to her. The only thing you could hear were the screech of brakes and something being thrown 20 feet into the air and back to earth. There was complete silence after that.

Darien stood up quickly. Something didn’t feel right. Deep inside, something was fading slowly. He was confused. He looked out the window. ‘Serena?…’

Serena was unconscious. She was bleeding from her mouth. Her arms and legs were scraped, and there was a lot of blood around her slender body.

The ambulance had gotten there minutes after. Fortunately, someone in the car was conscious enough to have called from their cell phone. No one in the car was badly hurt. Even though they were drunk, they had been smart enough to put their seat belts on. They were now being arrested, while the paramedics were taking the young girl to the nearest hospital. Hoping she’ll survive after the harsh impact.

As soon as she entered the hospital, the doctor was ready to do everything in his hands to save the wounded girl. But as soon as he looked at her, he could have sworn he was looking down at an angel lying hurt on the bed.

“Doctor! We haven’t much time!” the nurse called out to him. He looked up.
“Has anyone called her parents?” he asked, knowing just how worried parents get, while running to keep up with the nurse who was pushing the bed into the emergency room.
“We don’t have her information, she was found alone,” she said, not really caring about that at the moment.

Before starting with the procedure, the doctor looked down once more at the beautiful angel lying dormant on his bed. ‘You really did fall from heaven, didn’t you, angel? Just don’t give up on me and go back before I get to know you,’ he thought.

Darien had called Rei and asked her if she could do him a favor.
“Of course, Darien. What is it?” Rei asked him, a bit surprised and worried at the same time.
“It’s Serena. I’m not sure, but I feel like something’s wrong with her. Can you call her house and check if she’s alright?” he asked concerned.
“Of course. I’ll call you right back,” she told him quickly. Rei called Serena’s home, hoping that Darien’s instinct was wrong and that Serena would answer the phone with her usual cheerful tone.
“Hello?? Serena, is that you??” Serena’s mother asked worried.
“No, Mrs. Tsukino. This is Rei.” Rei said, surprised that Mrs. Tsukino would say that.
“Oh Rei! Is Serena with you??” Mrs. Tsukino’s voice sounded hopeful.
Rei hesitated at first, “I’m sorry Mrs. Tsukino, but I haven’t seen Serena since she left my temple at 5 pm.”
“Oh where could she be?!” Serena’s mother began crying.
“Don’t worry, Mrs. Tsukino, you know Serena. She’s probably at the Arcade and just forgot about the time,” Rei tried to comfort her.
“Oh Rei. Could you please go check for me? I couldn’t possibly leave Sammy alone this late.”
“Of course,” Rei tried to sound calm.
“Thank you,” Mrs. Tsukino said before hanging up the receiver.

::Ring Ring::

“Hello?” Darien’s voice sounded urgent.
“Darien, Serena’s not at her house, and it‘s nearly 1 am!” Rei said sadly, almost in tears.
“Check at Mina’s, Ami’s, and Lita’s houses. I’ll check the streets.” Darien sounded even more urgent than ever.
“Right,” she said, before hanging up.

Darien quickly grabbed his jacket and headed out. He drove in the exact direction Serena should have gone when going home from his apartment. Just then, he came across an accident scene that must have happened about two hours ago. ‘The same time that Serena must have passed through here,’ he thought in a panic. He moved forward into the scene.
“Excuse me,” he asked a young man.
“Yeah?” he answered.
“Do you know what happened here?”
“Seems like there was a drunk driving accident. A young girl was badly injured and sent to the hospital.” he said while pointing to where the girls’ body must’ve lied because there was a bit of blood on the ground.
Darien’s heart skipped a beat, “Do you know which hospital they sent her to?”
“Umm, it seems like the Twilight Hospital”
“Thanks,” Darien said before running back to his car. ‘Serena…’

“Good work, doctor,” the nurse told him before she headed out of the room.
He simply smiled at her, before turning back to his angel. All the blood that once covered most of her body was now gone, showing off her silky skin. He smiled softly down at her, “Thank you for not giving up, angel,” he said gently, while caressing her soft, peachy cheek.

Darien stormed into the hospital and went straight to the front desk.
“Excuse me!” he said eager to know if Serena was here.
“Yes?” the nurse turned to him.
“A young girl was brought here after a car accident, not too long ago. She’s 18 and has long blonde hair. I just want to know if she’s alright.”
“Umm, let me check,” the nurse began typing in her computer, “There was a young girl brought here, but we don’t know her name or have any of her information.”
“Could I just see her and see if it is the girl I’m looking for?”
“Are you related to the girl?” She asked him.
Darien hesitated, “I…I’m her cousin”
“Very well. She’s in room… 506. That way,” she pointed to his left.
“Thank you,” he said before speed walking his way towards the room.

Darien arrived at the room the nurse had indicated. Before he opened the door a young man in a white robe stepped out. He was very handsome. He had short, dark brown, wavy hair. Green colored eyes. And was as tall as Darien, not to mention fit, and very young to be a doctor.

“Can I help you?” he asked Darien.
“I’m here to visit the young girl in this room,” Darien pointed out.
“She’s asleep now. You should come back later,” the young doctor said calmly.
“I really need to see her,” Darien almost screamed.
“Listen, even if she was awake, if you went in there now she might not even recognize you,” he said regrettably.
“What? What do you mean??” Darien asked panicked.
“She was hit pretty badly, when she landed back on the ground the back of her head hit the cement with such force it damaged her association cortex. Mainly toward the ability of remembering. Which means her memory will fail once in a while.”
“But, she will remember important things, right?” Darien asked.
“Some perhaps. We’ll just have to see how she copes.”

Well that’s it for now. Thank you for reading. I wouldn’t mind any feedback from you guys, I would actually really welcome them.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 1:33 pm
I want to read more. I was in an accident like her, but I was on a bike and I was 9. This could go a lot of ways. biggrin  

Gwyndalen

gummi_worm_luvr

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:29 am
That was REALLY good! Keep writing!
heart  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 7:30 pm
I would love to read more! I'd say I'm really hooked!  

sick-hypnotic

mistress_hydro

7,200 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 4:01 pm
that was very good  
Fanfiction & Fanart

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash