Welcome to Gaia! ::

Craftin' - A sewing, knitting and glue kind of place.

Back to Guilds

Reply Craftin'
Want to chat w/ another craf buddy through PM, Find one here Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What did u come in for?
  To find a buddy with similar skills
  TO be a buddy for ppl looking for one
View Results

~neko neko kitty~

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 3:51 pm
NightRainSpirit
~neko neko kitty~
NightRainSpirit
~neko neko kitty~
I'm focusing mostly on knitting, but anything with yarn. Also I bead jewlery, and I'm hoping to learn to sew.
Im a intermediate knitter, trying to get the hang of crochet, i craft a whole bunch, and im an artist. Yeah A Bunch Of Knitters! =^-^=

IM working on a bunch of UFOs in Knitting:
1. a ZOey bag from out of Stich'n b***h
2. a little toddler sweater for my nethew
3. a knitted cd player holder for my sis
4. are ideas that i want to start on when I get the yarn and supplies; so i can't wait for x-mas!

Right now I'm working on the Zeeby Bag in SnB and the Kittyville hat and I just found out that I can adopt two kittens, so I'm going to make more cat beds <3
Im doing a zeeby bag as well..however im changing the yarn type to this awesome Peaches&Cream one that is so cool looking and kinda Summer TIme like.
I'm making it a blue like in the pattern but I'm going to add a flower in the corner instead of the line down the middle  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 9:55 am
~neko neko kitty~
NightRainSpirit
~neko neko kitty~
NightRainSpirit
~neko neko kitty~
I'm focusing mostly on knitting, but anything with yarn. Also I bead jewlery, and I'm hoping to learn to sew.
Im a intermediate knitter, trying to get the hang of crochet, i craft a whole bunch, and im an artist. Yeah A Bunch Of Knitters! =^-^=

4. are ideas that i want to start on when I get the yarn and supplies; so i can't wait for x-mas!

Right now I'm working on the Zeeby Bag in SnB and the Kittyville hat and I just found out that I can adopt two kittens, so I'm going to make more cat beds <3
Im doing a zeeby bag as well..however im changing the yarn type to this awesome Peaches&Cream one that is so cool looking and kinda Summer TIme like.
I'm making it a blue like in the pattern but I'm going to add a flower in the corner instead of the line down the middle
Ive got to find an alternative as well, i just don't get why she placed a line there....  

NightRainSpirit

I be me
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 4:37 pm
I would love to join the fun but I don't think I am online regulary enough to be on any use to anybody  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 4:56 pm
I be me
I would love to join the fun but I don't think I am online regulary enough to be on any use to anybody
sweatdrop Well, we will add you anyway...ur here, and u want be one of us!  

NightRainSpirit

gemini6184

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 7:56 pm
*raises hand* I'm another knitter, I've even designed my own patterns, some of which will be sent to knitty mag for consideration ninja wish me luck 4laugh So sign me up to be a buddy! I also know how to embroider, sew, draw, and I paint. Oh! and I do bead loom jewelry. sweatdrop lotsa stuff  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 5:54 am
Ooo! Sign me up! ^^

I'm on this whole self-improvement thing now were I want to learn how to do just about everything crafty. I'm an intermediate knitter, stenciler, and paper-crafter (greeting cards & collages) and a beginner beader and draw-er. I'm also a sort-of beginning sewer, when I can get around to it.

EDIT: I just re-flipped through, and gemini, do you want to buddy? ^^  

Elyzabel

~neko neko kitty~

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 9:05 am
I just got a sewing machine from a dear friend of mine so I'm going to attempt to learn how to sew, and I've started making my own knitting patterns ^.^  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 1:56 pm
Elyzabel
Ooo! Sign me up! ^^

I'm on this whole self-improvement thing now were I want to learn how to do just about everything crafty. I'm an intermediate knitter, stenciler, and paper-crafter (greeting cards & collages) and a beginner beader and draw-er. I'm also a sort-of beginning sewer, when I can get around to it.

EDIT: I just re-flipped through, and gemini, do you want to buddy? ^^
sure ^-^ when school starts again ill have to give you my email though, cuz i won't have time for gaia sweatdrop  

gemini6184

Elyzabel

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 4:08 pm
Lol, same... I'm a sporratic Gaia surfer... ^^ I'll send you a starting buddy-pm next time I've got more time (I'm not sure if that's what you're supposed to do... whatever! whee )  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 11:30 am
Elyzabel
Lol, same... I'm a sporratic Gaia surfer... ^^ I'll send you a starting buddy-pm next time I've got more time (I'm not sure if that's what you're supposed to do... whatever! whee )

It is, u just find a person in here and PM or email them and keep ur chain going!
3nodding  

NightRainSpirit

NightRainSpirit

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 11:34 am
Adain-chan
NightRainSpirit
~neko neko kitty~

Cool. I'm working on a crochet project right now, but I have a lot of knitting projects after that I want to learn to make.

SO, when and how do u plan on starting/learning?

and how hard or easy is it to learn to do crochet...all I can do is the simple chain and loop?  
Craftin'

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff