If we all hid behind masks, no one would see who we really are
If everyone saw who we really are, we'd all be demons
So take care of the things you do so far
For they will slowly disappear so you can't see them

User Imagexxx.Karma.xxx
Yakusoku ha hatasareru
Bokura ha hitotsu ni naru

Karma - Bump of Chicken

A glass ball was dropped, another dropped as I chased it.
              In one spot of sunshine, only one left.

When our hearts start to beat, we reluctantly keep territories.
              And continue to protect them from being taken away.

My hands look tainted even though I kept them clean.
              And before I question my memories, my memories question me.

We will definitely meet, with the same vibration as our sign.
              I’m here, and will always call out for you.
              When we both fell for the same reason,
              we’ll understand the meaning of our existence.

As long as we exist, we have no choice but to take up spaces.
              In one spot of sunshine, it’s a bit crowded for two.

A glass ball was dropped. When it fell, something broke out.
              And we bathed in sunshine while we fought for it.

We realized those steps we counted, mean nothing but merely numbers.
              The thing we must understand, is somewhere between 1 and 0.

We will meet for the first time, with the same cry as our sign.
              Please don’t forget, I will always call out for you.
              When we are both burried for the same reason,
              promise will be made.

We are one another’s mirror that
              reflects our karma.
              While our tainted hands touch each other,
              and feel their silhouette.

You are here, because I can feel you.
              In one spot of sunshine, we share spaces.

Please do not forget, I will always call out for you from inside of the glass ball.
              Yes, we will finally meet, when the cross is built above the reasons.
              Our promise will be complete,
              and we will become one.

*English Translation

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 7:05 pm

User Imagexxx.The.Story.Never.Told.xxx
Yakusoku ha hatasareru

SPOILER WARNING!

This is a small branch of my Tales of the Abyss roleplay, called +Tales of the Abyss} :: [ B r o t h e r h o o d .] which takes places AFTER the events of the game. This roleplay is to focus solely on the 'brothers' of the game, Luke and Asch, and their new lives together. I will not censor this story, so read if you'd like to spoil the game for you.

[ Once upon a time... ]
              HOw long had it been since the entire Outer Lands had been lowered into the Qlipoth? Three years? Yes, definitely three years. Three years ago, the child of Duke Fabre and the King's Nephew had been a spoiled, ignorant child. Now that his Coming-of-age ceremony had been completed, his life had completely changed - the man he once longed to be, the man who despised him ever so much, the original Luke fon Fabre (who went by the name Asch) that had been though to have been killed.. came back.

You see, three years ago, in order to save Auldrant, Luke fon Fabre had found out that his being was a mere replica... And his original, Asch the Bloody, had been his enemy. After the destruction of Akzeriuth, Luke had changed from a spoiled brat to a child with conditions somewhat of an inferiority complex. In order to save the world, Luke had to destroy a replica land known as Hod, or Eldrant. In order to destroy Eldrant... Luke had to sacrifice himself. Sadly, though, Asch had gone as well, and had been killed in his last attempt to make sure that Auldrant was saved...

But now they're both back. Both were now living under the Fabre name, Asch fon Fabre and Luke fon Fabre- as brothers. Though, they still hate each other, and Asch is quite the tempermental man, but even so, he still cares about his mother.

[ Asch the Bloody || Asch fon Fabre ]
              Life's story.
              Asch's life is quite different than Luke's. Surprisingly, the moment he came back from the dead, he found himself in a a bed in Yulia City. What was even more shocking was that despite how much he wanted to deny it, he returned to the Fabre Manor to live with his parents for the time being, until everything was sorted out, only to find that Luke was having his coming-of-age ceremony in a few weeks.

Once he decided to settle in in time for his own coming-of-age ceremony (Luke's had already passed), he had proposed to Meryl, who was well-known as Princess Natalia Luzu Kimlasca-Lanvaldear. He knew far too well that he, too, wanted to marry Natalia, and that Luke would live his own separate life. So, on the date of his ceremony, which was in exactly two weeks, he would marry her on the same day.

[ Luke the Replica || Luke fon Fabre ]
              The forgiven forgiver.
              Luke, who is now more open-minded and kinder, had returned in Tataroo Valley, where he had returned to his friends- Tear, Jade, Anise,
              Guy, Mieu, and Natalia. Returning that night, and the look of joy on their faces... Even Jade's! He could never forget that. The moment he opened his eyes to the sound of the Grand Fonic Hymn, sung by Tear just for him. He arrived to his own coming-of-age ceremony, which was more like a funeral. The look of everyone's faces... People cried, people celebrated.

He lives with his parents as Asch's brother, the more puppy-ish one. He had been planning, as well, to propose to the love of his life, Mystearica Grants. So much to do now! His ceremony had just passed, Asch was getting ready for his own and his wedding, then there was the part where Luke had to see Tear once again...

This story was about to be quite amusing.

User Image  

xPastelRainbows
Captain

xPastelRainbows
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 8:25 am

User Imagexxx.The.Sad.Law.xxx
Yakusoku ha hatasareru

Because this is only a branch of my roleplay, not as many rules apply

-No cybering, for obvious reasons. This is a romance roleplay, so therefore, you should know what is the basis of the character's relations
              -Yesh, the boys ARE living TOGETHER! Luke has already had his ceremony, so Asch is waiting for his ceremony/wedding day, which is in two weeks. Because they are together, they are siblings, therefore... SIBLING RIVALRY!
              -There are only four characters due to the fact they are the main characters in this roleplay. No made ups or other cannons are admitted, my apologies.

Enjoy!

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 3:40 pm

User Imagexxx.Born.For.A.Purpose.xxx
Yakusoku ha hatasareru

Well, ready for the four characters?

[ + T h e . C o u p l e s + ]
              Luke x Tear
              Asch x Natalia

[ + T h e . P u p p e t + ]
              Luke fon Fabre ~
              Mystearica Grants ~ xxx_EmoLovez_xxx
              Asch fon Fabre ~
              Natalia Luzu Kimlasca-Lanvaldear ~

Will Luke ever propose?

User Image  

xPastelRainbows
Captain

xPastelRainbows
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 3:27 pm
[ + M y s t e r i o u s . I n t r u d e r + ] You idiot, I love you...

"Luke, you idiot. I love you." A look of much distain came across the young melodist's face, hiding from the man known as Luke on Fabre. She tried... She tried so hard not to cry. No, she couldn't cry, for it showed weakness. But sadly she had thrown all that effort away, for she began to cry when returned-

A white flash... Then she was seeing the world through Luke's eyes!? Was this for real? It must've been. She was seeing the world through emerald eyes, and flame hair. Yes, this was definitely Luke. His long flowing hair, his wild bangs, and the same clothes he had worn that night he returned from Eldrant, five years ago.

"Tear, can you hear me?" His voice echoed softly with every pause he to talk. It was Luke's voice. But wait, if Tear Grants as seeing everything through Luke's eyes, then... Where was he? "I'm right here," he replied, as if replying to her question, "It's like Asch and I. We're channeling ourselves to each other through our fonslots. Though... Yours are closed, so we're going to share the same mind for now."

Wait, why was everything disappearing all of a sudden?

A pair of ocean blue eyes opened with a shock. A gasp, then Tear sat up. She was.. In her room, in Yulia City. Again with that dream of Luke. Shaking her head, the girl sighed and looked out to Van's grave in the garden just outside her house. "Am I really connected to Luke?" she asked herself, looking down at the floor as she stood up, "Maybe... Maybe I should go visit him in Baticul? No, I don't have any way of getting there..."

...Life wasn't fair

Roleplays

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff