Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

afdklajfdas
  asdfklfjasdlkfjlask
View Results

Dreadlock Rasta

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 7:05 pm
CokePixie
alright random thought i was just thinking about, you guys ever get really stoned and then you know, you go take a piss, is it just me or like... after you go to the bathroom don't you feel more... awake? or like alert? not really less high but... less sleepy? rolleyes
I can't say that I remember. Sorry man.

Today I got all spacey and everyone was all "what are you tripping out on?" And I was all "I'm sober."

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 11:07 am
Sexxed
CokePixie
alright random thought i was just thinking about, you guys ever get really stoned and then you know, you go take a piss, is it just me or like... after you go to the bathroom don't you feel more... awake? or like alert? not really less high but... less sleepy? rolleyes
I can't say that I remember. Sorry man.

Today I got all spacey and everyone was all "what are you tripping out on?" And I was all "I'm sober."
i was smoking the other night, and instead of getting stonned, i got really really high, it felt like there was warm water flowing all over my body and i was filled with the most overwhelming sense of wellbeing. almost the greatest ever sensation, second to the tripping on mushrooms thing!  

Hzza
Vice Captain

punkarama
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 2:07 pm
I almost feel like i'm missing out, knowing that i've never been high, except for that time I got realy drunk and then smoked a bunch a weed, adn I can't even remember smoking the weed.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 4:33 pm
Its a whole different experience. Alcohol cuts out parts of your brain, where as weed opens up new parts of your brain. Your mind races with loads of different thoughts and you can have some of the most amazing trains of thought sometimes, really spiritual or whatever.  

primaI
Captain

Dreadlock Rasta

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 6:06 pm
I feel like I'm on the edge of a huge drug binge.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 8:07 pm
Tommy the Cat
Its a whole different experience. Alcohol cuts out parts of your brain, where as weed opens up new parts of your brain. Your mind races with loads of different thoughts and you can have some of the most amazing trains of thought sometimes, really spiritual or whatever.

Interesting.  

punkarama
Vice Captain

Hzza
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 3:19 am
Sexxed
i think im halfway into one, i've been smoking so much recently, its great, my tolerance is soooooooooooo high now!  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 3:34 pm
Its been 10 days now, and no weed.  

primaI
Captain

Dreadlock Rasta

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 5:54 pm
Hzza
Sexxed
i think im halfway into one, i've been smoking so much recently, its great, my tolerance is soooooooooooo high now!
Having high tolerance for s**t sucks. I remember when I used to drink and pop pills, not during the same day, mind you, I would switch off days to be safe like an idiot burn out, I had so many pills in my system I'd get drunk so easily. It was so awesome.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 9:01 pm
Tommy the Cat
Its been 10 days now, and no weed.

5 days and no sex.  

punkarama
Vice Captain

You might be here.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers