Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Occult Research Society

Back to Guilds

A guild devoted to the study of the occult, in all its forms. 

Tags: Magick, Psionics, Supernatural, Paranormal, Occult 

Reply The Helpdesk (Quick Questions and Assistance)
Clairaudience

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXxXxXxXxXxXxsh1tz

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 11:16 am
Is there a way to tune into the spirit world anytime you want?
I had a clairaudient experience last night, but I hardly ever have these and wonder how people are able to hear spirits so often..
The impression I get is that they choose when to speak to you, since normally I feel like it is directed at me. After I heard this spirit whistle last night, I thought about every other time I have heard something, and it feels like something changes before I hear it.. Like I can feel something change in the air vibrations themselves. I don't know how to describe it, but it is so strong all I can do is sit there and listen. It always happens when things are quiet.
I believe it is like a radio.. We can tune into each other..

Does anyone else feel dizzy before experiencing something?
The only time I felt close to astrally projecting, everything felt fuzzy and I started to feel really heavy. I probably would have astrally projected if I hadn't been "woken up".
[Something strange was happening, and my friend kept me from astrally projecting because he was worried about what might happen.]

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 12:24 am

I've never actually heard a spirit. I've seen, been touched by and had a scent I associated with a certain person. There does seem to be an electricity to the air. I've not been dizzy except in an incident where I experienced watching an imprinted scene. I was very nauseas and dizzy during that. It lasted much longer than I would have thought and took me by complete surprise.

There are ways alot of people tune into the spirit world. I've never tried to do it on cue. It just seems to happen from time to time. I'm sure there are others here that can be more help there. Sorry.

M0IRA

MadamBovary

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 4:44 am
hmmm . . . I never really try, it just happens. Sometimes I hear the spirit's voice and know they are communicating to me, and at other times I just speak, but it isn't me speaking, I am channeling them through me. I suppose you could try meditation to help you become more spiritually connected. I really try to avoid that stuff because life is already too complicated as it is wink Good luck though.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 1:58 pm
Most of the time the spirits would contact me to talk instead of it being the other way around in clairaudience.During this i can usually physically hear their voices.

Though when im doing a reading and contact them i usually feel what their thinking and wanting to say...its confusing O.o  

Enzai Sebby3

Viscerim

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 11:53 am
YES! I know exactly what you mean. For me it feels kind of like it does before a storm, ya know? Like the air feels really heavy and quiet, and it feels kind of warm inside your head, but you don't really notice the shift happening until you get the feeling like you're about to get hit by lightning. Then something happens! It also seems to linger a little after the fact, like I can't make it go away.

Possibly relevant, I used to have terrible nightmares of something coming into my room and yelling at me when I was probably 4 or 5 years old. Before that happened, it felt like my bed was being spun around and when it stopped spinning (when the dizziness subsided) it felt like I was in a totally different place, but it looked the same. This would actually happen every single night until we moved out of the farm house.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 1:37 pm
Viscerim
YES! I know exactly what you mean. For me it feels kind of like it does before a storm, ya know? Like the air feels really heavy and quiet, and it feels kind of warm inside your head, but you don't really notice the shift happening until you get the feeling like you're about to get hit by lightning. Then something happens! It also seems to linger a little after the fact, like I can't make it go away.

Possibly relevant, I used to have terrible nightmares of something coming into my room and yelling at me when I was probably 4 or 5 years old. Before that happened, it felt like my bed was being spun around and when it stopped spinning (when the dizziness subsided) it felt like I was in a totally different place, but it looked the same. This would actually happen every single night until we moved out of the farm house.

Remiends me of the Tool song (-)Ions  

Ascended_Samster

The Dark Side of Desire

4,975 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 4:11 pm
I've had a lot of psychic experiances. I've seen a large yellow orb in my room that I refer to as my guardian angel. He showed up every night for a month.

I've seen the spirit of a girl who commited suicide across the street. She's a fan of the tye-dye apparentally.

I've seen my dead friend Josh about 10 times

I hear footsteps in the attic

There's a woman's voice, who I still not have identified.

The spirits are attracted to music. I have found that I can carry on conversations based off of emotions with them when music plays.

When I see them though, I cannot move. There's only the sense of sight. I can't hear when I channel, and I cannot feel. I was eating fruitloops when I saw the tye-dye girl, and couldn't taste.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 5:02 pm
I've had the whistling happen myself. That being the only audible encounter I remeber, and it was while listening to "Kossak's Song" a Russian Classic. Other times I've seen, what appears to be a man, who dresses in a double breasted dark-tan coat and matching fedora-looking hat. I find it somewhat silly, but I do feel a sense of protection when I 'know' its there.  

Positively Cynical

Ruthless Kitten

D_Marx

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 7:55 am
Sometimes I get dizzy. It does not help that it happens when I'm at the cash register or walking when this happens. People just seep junk energy at times and it drives me nuts at times.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 3:45 pm
I sometimes able to hear spirits.  

Koigokoro Konjou

The Helpdesk (Quick Questions and Assistance)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games