Welcome to Gaia! ::

RAG-Really Awesome Guild *free contest over 1 mil in Prizes*

Back to Guilds

the ants go marching one-by-one, Hurrah! Hurrah! 

Tags: Cool, Zombies, Music, Friends, Awesome 

Reply "Be a man! We must be swift as the coursing river...."
Why do so many new rock bands wear mascara? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Goose1125

4,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 5:30 am
John Obake
Umm, I think iot's just like wearinig Nail polish. And what happened to Equality beetween sexes? All of this 'Guys can't wear makup or dresses crap.' Scotsmen have been wearing kilts for years but when a man throws on a dress it's 'immoral.'
It's so wrong.
I agree whole heartedly. I would love to 'walk the walk of slightly breezy' without being persecuted  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 4:53 pm
Goose1125
John Obake
Umm, I think iot's just like wearinig Nail polish. And what happened to Equality beetween sexes? All of this 'Guys can't wear makup or dresses crap.' Scotsmen have been wearing kilts for years but when a man throws on a dress it's 'immoral.'
It's so wrong.
I agree whole heartedly. I would love to 'walk the walk of slightly breezy' without being persecuted

actually... i know some guys who do wear dresses...
and.. theyre as straight as they come. XD
and... no one got hurt. 3nodding  

Annafu

Goose1125

4,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 6:02 am
f.jellybean
Goose1125
John Obake
It's so wrong.

lol, dresses aren't quite my cup o tea. I just really want a good quality kilt  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 2:17 pm
Goose1125
f.jellybean
Goose1125
John Obake
It's so wrong.

XD well, at least kilts are more accepted than dresses. so, if you know that people can get away with dresses, then you should be able to get away with a kilt.  

Annafu

Goose1125

4,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 5:35 am
f.jellybean
Goose1125
f.jellybean
Goose1125
John Obake
It's so wrong.

XD well, at least kilts are more accepted than dresses. so, if you know that people can get away with dresses, then you should be able to get away with a kilt.
aye...it feels so good to let your crotch breath...and not get a ticket for indecent exposure  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 4:46 pm
Goose1125
f.jellybean
Goose1125
f.jellybean
Goose1125
John Obake
It's so wrong.

aye...it feels so good to let your crotch breath...and not get a ticket for indecent exposure

... ill just have to take your word on that one. whee  

Annafu

John Obake
Captain

Heroic Smoker

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 12:38 pm
In manteca California up till like last year or something you could walk around bareassed naked as long as you were 'Sunbathing'. They repealed that law though. Bastards.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 5:32 pm
John Obake
In manteca California up till like last year or something you could walk around bareassed naked as long as you were 'Sunbathing'. They repealed that law though. Bastards.

lol, wow.. i can only imagine how many lil kids were scarred for life. rofl  

Annafu

Goose1125

4,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 7:44 am
f.jellybean
John Obake

lol, wow.. i can only imagine how many lil kids were scarred for life. rofl
...damn....i knew i shoulda went to college out there  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 7:22 pm
Philisophical.Cheese
I've always wondered that. I've seen about ten bands with guys that wear more eyeliner than all the girls in my family put together.
They do that cause it makes them look like a sexy beast. xp  

prettypinkprincesspony#2

Horrorshow Darling

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 8:45 am
Maybe they just want to be pretty like the rest of us.
+  
"Be a man! We must be swift as the coursing river...."

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces