Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Graphic Designers Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's official Graphic Design Guild for all things profiles, logos, graphics and much much more! 

Tags: Graphic, Design, Digital art, Photoshop, Profiles 

Reply The Gaian Graphic Designers Guild
this is the best i can do

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

femininity

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2004 1:15 am
*image tacken down to save bandwidth xd *

sucks doesnt it? redface Its mainly self-taught and helped by good-tutorails...I just wanted to know what you guys think... btw, i was supposed to put something on the side, but i havent decided...  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2004 1:30 am
No, it doesn't suck - and don't be so negative about your work!

Its quite a cool effect - is that using layer styles in Photoshop? The abstract look is good, but it looks a bit untidy in places, like the way that some of the small circles and squares are slightly different sizes, or aren't quite in line.

The text is hard to read... I still can't figure out what it is. ISAYCAG? Maybe a smaller size with more spread out letters would help? I think a logo or small and simple picture would look cool on the side 3nodding

Definitely got potential to be a great piece, can't wait to see the finished version! And have more confidence!  

Chisa
Vice Captain

femininity

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2004 1:43 am
Chisa
No, it doesn't suck - and don't be so negative about your work!

Its quite a cool effect - is that using layer styles in Photoshop? The abstract look is good, but it looks a bit untidy in places, like the way that some of the small circles and squares are slightly different sizes, or aren't quite in line.

The text is hard to read... I still can't figure out what it is. ISAYCAG? Maybe a smaller size with more spread out letters would help? I think a logo or small and simple picture would look cool on the side 3nodding

Definitely got potential to be a great piece, can't wait to see the finished version! And have more confidence!

yup, its layer styles. as for the diff. sizes, well, its pretty hard to use the marquee sweatdrop and yeah it says isaycag. thanks for all the tips, i was thinking the same about the logo, but thats what i havent decided...thanks ... biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2004 2:48 am
femininity
as for the diff. sizes, well, its pretty hard to use the marquee sweatdrop
It is a bit hard to use, but you can actually set the size. Select the marquee tool, and set 'Style' which appears in the top toolbar to 'Fixed Size Ration' 3nodding Works for circles as well, I think.  

Chisa
Vice Captain

femininity

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2004 5:44 am
Chisa
femininity
as for the diff. sizes, well, its pretty hard to use the marquee sweatdrop
It is a bit hard to use, but you can actually set the size. Select the marquee tool, and set 'Style' which appears in the top toolbar to 'Fixed Size Ration' 3nodding Works for circles as well, I think.

you can set it?! *runs off to check* thanks for the help! oh yeah, sorry for the late reply sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2005 1:39 am
changed it. too dark and its still a bit untidy...but what do you think?  

femininity

Chisa
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2005 2:02 am
Hrmmm yeah, its a bit dark, makes it hard to read the text. I actually liked the first one better sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2005 11:16 pm
Chisa
Hrmmm yeah, its a bit dark, makes it hard to read the text. I actually liked the first one better sweatdrop

lol. i couldnt change it and i forgot to write down the things i did so i had to make a new one... sweatdrop  

femininity

The Gaian Graphic Designers Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff