Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I....
  like it.
  think it could be better.
  don't like it.
  think it is all wrong and you shouldn't write anymore.
View Results

LastLeftStanding

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 10:33 pm
Sorrow will come over me every time I think of your face. Thinking of what we once were just hurts more and more. I loved you with all my heart and when you took that away from me I realized it. Seeing that you have moved on makes me happy for you. I am trying to move on, but thinking back from time to time it doesn't help me much. Every time I day dream its always about you. I try to block you out but nothing helps. I watch my parents from time to time and see how they look at each other. Such love. I hope to get that one day but sometimes I feel like its never going to happen. I know it is just the beginning and it takes time, but all I feel like is I am wasting time on small things. I am afraid that I will always love you no matter what happens with us. I can't forget you. I've always tried to show my heart's desire when I am around you but I have been hurt so many times it gets hard after a while. Maybe next time I'll just hold my heart in my hands and just let it get trampled upon so I can feel what I have done to you. When I was with you I didn't care what you wore, or what you looked liked. All that really matter was that I was with you and only you.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 5:08 am
with a sudden flash she disappears,

I can relate to that so much... well done on putting your feelings onto paper for everyone to see.

leaving naught but a solitary feather lying upon the floor..

Heaven_Leigh_Treasure

9,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

Alayna_blind_angel

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 11:52 am
That was really pretty, and I like how it's written. It's almost like it's a letter to this person, but it's not something that you would really want to show them. Good job.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 11:15 am
It's so sad yet so deep; I applaud you for your effort smile 3nodding  

lakita_phoenix

Writing: Prose

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas