Welcome to Gaia! ::

Roleplaying Gems [A Literate Roleplaying Community]

Back to Guilds

We provide a roleplaying environment suitable for learning, teaching, mentoring, and benefiting from that experience. 

Tags: roleplaying, gems, literate, roleplay, fantasy 

Reply Roleplaying Gems [Roleplaying + Community Area]
:::Announcement Thread::: Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ORLY?
  YARLY!
  ...what?
View Results

Mr. Eccentricity
Captain

Eloquent Lunatic

9,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 9:33 am
We have a new affiliate! Check them out!

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 2:28 pm
If you haven't already noticed, we are restructuring the guild to make it easier and simpler to join, create, and participate in roleplays!

• There are no more roleplaying subforums. From now on, all roleplays, once approved, will be moved to the main forum and given a Sticky notation to help others find your roleplay easier. [You still must create your roleplay in the Construction Zone and ask me for approval via PM.]

• All currently-active roleplays are slowly getting moved over to the main forum. If you don't see your roleplay in the main forum, PM the owner of the roleplay thread. If the owner of the thread is inactive, but the roleplay is still active, PLEASE PM ME.

• A lot of inactive roleplays were moved to the Desert of Forgotten Roleplays. If you wish to revive your roleplay, PM me. Also, if you are interested in re-creating a roleplay that is in the Desert but not yours, you may do so if the creator is inactive (PM them to make sure) and you give them credit in the roleplay thread itself.)

Thank for very much for your patience! If you have any questions, please PM me, Mr. Eccentricity, and I shall be happy to answer them.

Mr. Eccentricity
Captain

Eloquent Lunatic

9,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Mr. Eccentricity
Captain

Eloquent Lunatic

9,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 10:13 am
I can't say that we have a NEW affiliate, however, their guild has had a revamp and they are up and raring for some roleplayers! Be sure to check out The School of Dedicated Roleplayers!

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 9:02 pm
New affiliate!

User Image

Mr. Eccentricity
Captain

Eloquent Lunatic

9,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Mr. Eccentricity
Captain

Eloquent Lunatic

9,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 3:14 pm
New affiliate!

Say hello to the Warriors: Masters of the Wild guild! Do you like the Erin Hunter's "Warriors" series? Do you enjoy roleplaying cats? Then you'll definitely want to check out their guild:

User Image

Happy Adventuring, Gems!

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2015 1:36 pm
New affiliate!

From their front page:

"For anyone who wants to give a new guild a shot, the RP House is for anyone who loves, likes or is just starting to RP! We welcome anyone from those just starting out Advanced RPer's!"

User Image

Happy adventuring, Gems!

Mr. Eccentricity
Captain

Eloquent Lunatic

9,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Mr. Eccentricity
Captain

Eloquent Lunatic

9,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2015 10:52 am
Hey Gems!

Itching to join a new roleplay? Want some variety? Then do I have the thing for you!

We have not one, not two, but THREE new roleplays by a new member, Lady_Conspiracy!

~

Looking for some magic in a strange new world? Then you should check out The Search for Auslin!

Perhaps you're looking for a grittier game, with a dictatorial government and the search for escape? Then you should head Into the Underground.

And hey, maybe you just want to play Pokemon! Or maybe be a part of an academy, divided into groups that engage in competition. Then you're going to love Atlas: The Pokemon Academy.

~

With all of these options, I hope you find one that tickles your fancy (if not all three)!

Happy adventuring!

Roleplaying Gems [Roleplaying + Community Area]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces