Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gold Diggers and Pollwhores Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can do polls, polls, and more polls. Whist making friends and competing in numerous free competitions 

Tags: polls, gold, anime, active, friends 

Reply Contests & Quests
Q&A #2 - ended Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

YAY CONTEST
yay
100%
 100%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 5

BlueCowGirl
Vice Captain

Questionable Millionaire

6,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 11:34 pm
vegasshopgirl
Here goes nothing -

I say you have two chinchillas
samie and Jiggz

are u a stalker?
lol
how did u find out?
lol  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 11:38 pm
HINT:
there are a few other dead and sold animals
and one that is half mine that is alive  

BlueCowGirl
Vice Captain

Questionable Millionaire

6,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

IanCC

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 3:38 am
your boyfriend is Scott?
few cow that's dead or sold?
and one cow that's half yours alive?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 7:37 am
BlueCowGirl
vegasshopgirl
Here goes nothing -

I say you have two chinchillas
samie and Jiggz

are u a stalker?
lol
how did u find out?
lol

I consulted with a psychic reader. rofl rofl rofl rofl  

vegasshopgirl

Smitten Risk-Taker

BlueCowGirl
Vice Captain

Questionable Millionaire

6,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:28 pm
IanCC
your boyfriend is Scott?
few cow that's dead or sold?
and one cow that's half yours alive?

YEs his name is scott
my family raised cows to eat biggrin but sold our last 2 and sold the beef after they were dead, lol

and the cow half alive is Wrong animal biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 3:21 am
hmm...
the half alive one is a dog?  

IanCC

BlueCowGirl
Vice Captain

Questionable Millionaire

6,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 8:52 am
yep!

so.. i think u guys got the nessaries
b/f
dog
cows
horse
and
chinchillas

i've also had rabits (ate them)chickens they got ate by humans or wild animals
pigs at one point
goats
donky and ponys and more horses
um...
cats in the past

um... i think those are all the animals i've owned
FISH  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 11:15 pm
I'd like to point out (not that it's a big deal or anything) that when I guessed horse, you said I was wrong and yet you credit IanCC with having guessed horse. That's just kinda confusing to me, especially since I guessed horse before he did.

Also, I took it upon myself to research your posts in order to find out about your animals and your boyfriend. I don't understand how Ian could have known your boyfriend's name without you or someone else having told him. It is your contest and it's not like you need my approval for how you run it. I'm guessing others in this guild did not "guess" since they are closer/have known you longer and it would not have really been a guess (it would give them an unfair advantage over everyone else).

Just my two cents.  

vegasshopgirl

Smitten Risk-Taker

BlueCowGirl
Vice Captain

Questionable Millionaire

6,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 2:20 am
vegasshopgirl
I'd like to point out (not that it's a big deal or anything) that when I guessed horse, you said I was wrong and yet you credit IanCC with having guessed horse. That's just kinda confusing to me, especially since I guessed horse before he did.

Also, I took it upon myself to research your posts in order to find out about your animals and your boyfriend. I don't understand how Ian could have known your boyfriend's name without you or someone else having told him. It is your contest and it's not like you need my approval for how you run it. I'm guessing others in this guild did not "guess" since they are closer/have known you longer and it would not have really been a guess (it would give them an unfair advantage over everyone else).

Just my two cents.

He became my freind on Facebook the other day 0 which has my b/f name and animals

i gave him horse becase he said living... but i understand your point... my directions wern't clear at the beggining... the horse part of the answer don't mean much for the differnce of the winnings  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 7:31 am
BlueCowGirl
vegasshopgirl

Just my two cents.

He became my freind on Facebook the other day 0 which has my b/f name and animals

i gave him horse becase he said living... but i understand your point... my directions wern't clear at the beggining... the horse part of the answer don't mean much for the differnce of the winnings
Honestly, it's not a big deal to me. I only participate in the contests to show activity and in hopes that others will be more active and then that way I can get to know people better. It just confused me to see that when I said horse, I was wrong and then when Ian says horse he was right. ~shrugs~ I was more than anything just looking for clarification and you've done that so thank you.  

vegasshopgirl

Smitten Risk-Taker

BlueCowGirl
Vice Captain

Questionable Millionaire

6,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 11:45 am
g-kun and sage decided on their own not to try this contest

you and ian are like the only ones this month that has really tried with contests

and i actully changed my MSN status names thing when i knew i was gonna put this contest on not to give him or any of my online friends advantage...  
Contests & Quests

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff