New Books

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

penandpaper67
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 12:52 pm
I decided to add this thread because I realized that so many new and anticipated books are coming out soon. So this thread is where you can post about books that are coming out, or have just come out. Considering you probably won't have read them yet, you can post a summary from a website and maybe a link or a picture of the cover of a book. I'll be posting quite a few right now, so you'll pretty much know how to format your posts. And please make threads in the appropriate subforums for actual discussions. Do not post pointless things like "I am so excited for blahblahblah!!!!!!!!" all over this thread. Oh, and no repeats!

Edit: After books have been out for a while (especially if they're well known), I'll delete the post announcing them. So don't freak out if your post disappears...  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 9:47 am
found this and had to add it

Tales of Beedle the Bard (Harry Potter Series)
by J. K. Rowling
http://search.barnesandnoble.com/booksearch/imageviewer.asp?ean=9780545128285
sry couldn't get the pic to show up but here it is anyway  

AmenthystMoon

Kipluck

5,850 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 5:09 pm
AmenthystMoon
found this and had to add it

Tales of Beedle the Bard (Harry Potter Series)
by J. K. Rowling
http://search.barnesandnoble.com/booksearch/imageviewer.asp?ean=9780545128285
sry couldn't get the pic to show up but here it is anyway
Here ya go.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 3:59 pm
City of Glass
by Cassandra Clare
Coming out March 24, 2008

User Image

Here is the first chapter.  

seleneswan

penandpaper67
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 5:22 pm
Bloodhound
By Tamora Pierce
Coming out April 22, 2009
Summary on Barnes and Noble site:
Beka Cooper is finally a Dog—a full-fledged member of the Provost’s Guard, dedicated to keeping peace in Corus’s streets. But there’s unrest in Tortall’s capital. Counterfeit coins are turning up in shops all over the city, and merchants are raising prices to cover their losses. The Dogs discover that gamblers are bringing the counterfeit money from Port Caynn. In Port Caynn, Beka delves deep into the gambling world, where she meets a charming banking clerk named Dale Rowan. Beka thinks she may be falling for Rowan, but she won’t let anything—or anyone—jeopardize her mission. As she heads north to an abandoned silver mine, it won’t be enough for Beka be her usual “terrier” self. She’ll have to learn from Achoo to sniff out the criminals—to be a Bloodhound. . .

Cover (The pic was too big...)  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 5:02 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Pride and Prejudice and Zombies by Seth Grahame - Smith. It's Mr. Darcy meets the undead. I'm not that much of a Austen fan but the concept seems quirky/interesting.  

unknown_zoso05

Polly In My Pixel

Generous Hoarder

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 2:16 am
Have you read airhead by meg cabot ?

i'm really looking forward to the second book Being Nikki that comes out in april mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 5:56 am
mizz_tizz
Have you read airhead by meg cabot ?

i'm really looking forward to the second book Being Nikki that comes out in april mrgreen

Please read the first post! If you want to actually discuss this you need to make a new thread. Otherwise, you need to post a release date, summary, cover, and such.  

penandpaper67
Captain

KatherinexPierce

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 1:23 pm
vampire academy by rachelle mead  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 12:40 pm
seleneswan
City of Glass
by Cassandra Clare
Coming out March 24, 2008

User Image

Here is the first chapter.

love that book!!!!! it is an amazing book!!! i have gotten 3 friends to read it and 2 family members to read it. and they all loved it  

dascenzo

Priestess of Neptune
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 4:52 pm
This thread is not for discussion; this thread is dedicated to posting information about new books. If you wish to converse about any particular book presented here, please make a new thread in the appropriate sub-forum.  
Readers' and Writers' Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games