Reply Journals
Melodic Sunset

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Milady Catalyst

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 4:53 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image

Name: Melodic Sunset
Stage: Doe
Orientation: She would love to have offspring, but cherishes monogamy more than the typical Kimeti, so her choices of bucks who are faithful are slim to none.

Personality: Contradictory. She is quiet and aloof yet impish and sometimes rebellious. Strong-willed. Sunset is also very emotional and experiences things 10x the norm. Happy, sad, angry, depressed...she has the highest highs and lowest lows. Because of this, she is quite misunderstood and often cast aside by others. She longs for true friendships and connections.

Interests: music, gazing up at the sky, thinking, dreams, being alone, practical jokes, and occasionally causing mild chaos.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 4:55 pm

She has none.

Melodic Sunset is, for the most part, introverted. Another Kimeti must approach her first/show interest before she will consider conversing at all. Trivial, surface relationships are not worth it in her eyes. Unconventional in her ways, the vast majority ignore her since she is so different.

Milady Catalyst

Milady Catalyst

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 4:56 pm

It was warm and calm. No breeze rustled the trees and no sound echoed from the swamp. She was alone on a knoll, staring straight into the setting sun. Peaceful and serene, the glowing sun seemed to call out to her, the lone animal in the vicinity.

As she continued her gazing, a soft humming grew out of thin air. She was unsure of its origin, but only knew how beautiful it sounded. The melody grew gently louder, and encompassed not only the air, but every living thing surrounding her. She was amazed at the beauty, the simplicity. Almost in a trance, she savored the symphony nature was sharing with her.

The melody slowed; the song began to fade into the approaching night. She saw the most breathtaking sunset one could imagine- vivid, lively, yet filled with peace. At the sunset, the humming ceased. It was quiet. She was still alone on the knoll. Melodic Sunset.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 4:58 pm

Milady Catalyst

Milady Catalyst

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 4:59 pm

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:20 pm
Additionally...

I have never RPed before, which I will presume makes me a poor choice for roleplaying.
My kimeti also has a very difficult persona to deal with, so I suppose I'm just acknowledging that she will probably not be pursued by anyone else.

Milady Catalyst

Journals

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff