Supernatural: The World of Sam and Dean Winchester

Back to Guilds

Reply Supernatural: The world of Sam and Dean winchester
Any Ideas on what is... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who do you think would make a better batman?
  Jensen Ackles :)
  Jared Padalecki
  NOOOO! CHRISTIAN BALE IS THE BEST!! Me: O_o
View Results

Let Me Live

Team OTP

29,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 5:57 pm
Aaron Eckhart and his chin. <3 I thought he {and the chin} was a great Harvey Dent.

But he was also a little too hard-assed {in a white knight, soft sorta way} that I couldn't take Jared seriously as.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 2:45 pm
You know why you can't take him seriously? He makes thse crazy pissed off faces. And his hair is too long and I don't think it would look good short.

electronicrenaissance

Let Me Live

Team OTP

29,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 11:51 am
Poor Jared probably has all kinds of problems with his hair; his requires a balance... not too long, not too short. Middle of first season it looked great. Beginning of second season it was way too long. Jensen's hair never seems to change, but I think that's a good thing.

Yeah, I've thought about this. {Such a loser.}

And Sam needs to work his eyes, not the rest of his face; he looks too silly sometimes.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 7:08 pm
Yeah, I agree! I loved his first season hair. There were some episodes in season two it didn't look too awful but this season it's all over the place! It's a hot mess.

I think Dean's hair is supposed to look more uniform and that's why it doesn't change. But I am 100% fine with that, because he just happens to be a babe.

electronicrenaissance

Seergirl

6,150 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 9:49 am
So, in conclusion Jared is not to be in batman at all for his terribly unmaintainable hairstyle and acting skills, and that Jensen would make a better Batman!! whee whee heart  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 3:54 pm
I wouldn't list his acting skills on there; I think he's a great actor, but I don't think he'd be right to play Batman  

electronicrenaissance

Seergirl

6,150 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 6:31 pm
electronicrenaissance
I wouldn't list his acting skills on there; I think he's a great actor, but I don't think he'd be right to play Batman
well I meant for the movie... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 6:41 pm
Yeah, you just need to learn how to word things more tactfully. "You can't be in this movie because we don't think you're right for this role, " sounds much better than "You can't be in this movie because of your acting abilities."

At least I think it does.

electronicrenaissance

Seergirl

6,150 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 3:26 pm
electronicrenaissance
Yeah, you just need to learn how to word things more tactfully. "You can't be in this movie because we don't think you're right for this role, " sounds much better than "You can't be in this movie because of your acting abilities."

At least I think it does.
but sometimes it is true.. though i guess the second one is more harsh...lol.  
Supernatural: The world of Sam and Dean winchester

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff