42%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 7

Jina Everlong

6,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 5:38 pm
Min tilted her head. "Viola? Sad? Need Min help?" she said putting her hand back by her side.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 3:15 am
'Aknowledged' Toby body langague and tone of speech suddenly livened, if Emerlad had found something it meant they were much closer to getting done in this dump and getting out of here. He just hoped it was something worhtwhile, the cover had been nearly blown and the damage was taking it's effect, the girl may not know english but she could prove a problem later on in thier investigations.  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

Jina Everlong

6,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 6:58 am
((Hey wat does that mean? sweatdrop I really didnt under stand your post.))  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 7:01 pm
Azar smiled at Min. "We've got something to check out." He hoped that the girl would take the hint and leave. While she could prove an ally, he wasn't sure if it was right of him to drag her into all this trouble. Then again, this trouble was at the school and it might make her safe if she knew what lurked in the shadows of this school... Whatever that was.  

dragonelf213

Jina Everlong

6,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 6:02 am
"Uhhhh okie..... I be hew anyway. I go ta english." she said. She then realized that she was late for her second english class. "Uhhhhhh gut ta gooooo!" she said "Ba Bya!" she and skipped down the hall happilly.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 9:09 am
Jina Everlong
((Hey wat does that mean? sweatdrop I really didnt under stand your post.))

(What don't you understand ?)  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

Jina Everlong

6,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 12:32 pm
((its fine I gets it now! ^.^))  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 4:24 pm
Emerald nelt down beside one girls body she has noticed earlier. "I think this was the first girl who got hurt..." She looked up at the spirit it was pointing at a poster. "Teachers night?" She looked quickly at Voila. "I think it was the teachers...."

Maya needed to get Metara mad before she could know her true potential. She quickly opened her class room and locked the door infront of her face. She sat on her desk and pulled out the test from last week. Changing her grades. From D's to Straight A's.  

ElectricCandii

Jina Everlong

6,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 5:35 pm
Min skipped happilly to her class, looking in the class rooms as she past. She murmred "Dat no it dat no it...." when she say Maya she stopped. She stood in the door way watching her.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff