Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Life Issues
drugs and depression...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MargieMe

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 5:50 pm
i want to pass out. i want to escape from it all. i want to do drugs. i smoked cigs for a while, but i dont have a connection to get them anymore. i will though. i know this sounds stupid but i want to experience their effect on you. everyone says its great. what is the best to use...?  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 10:44 pm
Pot and alcohol  

Ghost1124

punk_rock_6969

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 12:29 am
look its okay to smoke and everything bc i do but u cant run away from ur problems bc u think that doing drugs and alcohol will make everything go away but it wont bc when u sober up all ur problems will still be there its better just 2 face ur problems instead of trying 2 forget about them. Drugs is a very bad thing 2 get into and u can get hooked so im not going 2 tell u wat is the best kind 2 try, bc ive been through the whole drug thing and u know wat my x-boyfriend overdosed in my living room floor and he went into a semi-colma from it. you might think it cant happen 2 u but it can. Believe me if u start smoking pot ull get tired of it and go 2 popping pills then eventually ull be shooting up wit needles its not something that i want ne one 2 have 2 go through and it is no fun life. drugs are not fun at all and eventually it will turn into an everyday thing ur body wont be able 2 even do normal things without the drugs so plz take this into consideration before u do nething. plz.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 6:35 pm
pot, coke, speed, and alcohol  

Kizzy_Katz

Knighting-gale

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 9:14 pm
If you think drugs and such are going to change your life, you got anothet thing coming.
And you're "high" only last a few hours, after that you're in the shitter.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 5:46 pm
I can't tell you not to smoke -- I (unfortunately) am a pretty heavy smoker. I started to smoke to run away from my problems and replace other addictions. Now I am very addicted to cigarettes and it's just as bad as before, if not worse. But, I digress.
Don't use them as a way to escape. Either deal with your problems head on or find something healthier to use as an escape. Do something that gets your adrenaline pumping. Turn your stereo up to like, 30 and blast your favorite song. Go to some local show and mosh your brains out. Become a compulsive gum chewer. Shop until you (literally) drop.
Anything is better than getting a chemical high. Well, in the long run it is. It just ******** you up even more.  

Corpse_Bride_131

Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff