Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
The Inn of Wandering Souls... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LovetoCauseMayhem

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 4:17 pm
User Image
We are IN LOVE WITH BLOOD

Buried in sand.

Revered by man.

See if you can.

Chop off your hand.

I DARE YOU TO-

"I think I love you even more now than I did when you were alive."

Sorandati - with one glance at the newcomer - dismissed her and her presence, feeling nothing out of the ordinary about her.

She's not a demon, she's not a monster, she has no unnatural aura about her whatsoever. She thought, holding her chin in her hand and gazing at the tequila label, not even realizing she was staring at it. She's just a human. She glanced over her shoulder through her hair at Misha before looking back to her bottle. Nothing of interest.

She even chose not to speak like Bei did. If the other girl wanted to act like she was so damn inconspicuous, let her.

We are a people that are obsessed with Death.

Killing each other without regret.

Watching as the blood always splatters wet,

It is time for us now to be put to rest.

-SWALLOW THE FILTH

I KNOW YOU WANT TO

Tainted by BLOOD DIAMONDS
You know you're a monster when

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 3:14 pm
Kamui's dark, sapphire eyes had been lazily focused on the door for several seconds when it opened to reveal the cloaked young woman. The blast of unpleasantly cold air rushed through the room, but seemed to evaporate instantly once the door was closed again. The flames of the lanterns lining the walls still danced energetically, as if they welcomed even the cold. His eyes stayed focused on her as she tried to remain inconspicuous. He seemed to stare straight through the cloak to what she really was.

Once she had settled at her table, he slowly stood from his stool, his movements unnaturally fluid. He didn't even seem to notice the slit in Bei's skirt, but he did. He walked on silent footsteps to stand next to her table, his dark hair shimmering orange in the light of the fireplace. His expression was empty, as always.

"May I help you...?" His question was simple and direct. If she wanted a drink, room, or simply a place to lay low, it was her's to request.

Beredsamkeit

Lady Fraeyalise

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 3:27 pm
User Image

#♭♫♪♭♪♫♭#
Misha turned at the sound of someone 'talking,' if that was talking. She saw a woman, apparently drunk, sitting at the bar with two other people, and realized that she was the only one at a table. The drunk woman smiled at her, and Misha smiled a small little smile back, as if to say, "Why, hello there, stranger. May I ask why you're talking to me?" Misha hoped the woman was to drunk to remember her features later.

The man got up and walked towards Misha. Immediately the girl tensed and got on the defensive side, ready for anything. His empty expression did nothing to soothe her; rather, it made her even more watchful.

"Why yes, I think you can. Do you have rooms here? And if I may ask, do you keep a written account of the guests of said rooms?" Misha answered, with a voice as flowing and charming as music. If he did have rooms, this seemed like a perfect place to lodge until her trail fell cold. And if he kept an account, why, she'd just have to borrow it when she left. Or, at least, borrow her portion.
#♭♫♪♭♪♫♭#

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 10:34 pm
User Image

Buried in sand.

Revered by man.

See if you can.

Chop off your hand.

I DARE YOU TO-

Sorandati's eyes sharpened. She had heard that line before.

Sorandati said that line... when she was masquerading as that man...

She immediately didn't like Misha. Ragnarok detested any kind of rudeness or foul-play, especially when it wasn't smooth.

And this girl was just so obvious.

Eh. Either that or I've been with Sorandati too long.

Ragnarok had always said that woman had the mind-set of a thief.

Well, at least that mind-set's paying off now.

-SWALLOW THE FILTH

I KNOW YOU WANT TO

User Image

LovetoCauseMayhem

Beredsamkeit

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 2:45 pm
Kamui regarded her with no flexuation in his expression what-so-ever. He simply answered the questions she posed, "Yes and no." He turned and walked back to the bar, walking around the back side of it at the end closest to the steps which led upstairs. He didn't even take the time to explain whether he meant what he said to answer both questions at once or each individual question seperately. Did he simply mean to answer without answering, or did he mean yes to her first question and no to the latter?

As he walked behind the bar, he plucked a single key off a rack of keys on the wall, tossing the key in the direction of her table. The key glinted in the dim light as it travled through the air, landing on the edge of her table and skittering to a stop directly in front of her. A large Roman numeral was engraved into the base of the key, which read, "II".

Kamui, having not even broken stride or glanced at her as he tossed the key, sat silently on his stool on the opposite side of that bar from his three patrons. Well, two since one was laying on top of the bar.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 11:08 am
User Image

#♭♫♪♭♪♫♭#
Misha lightly picked up the key, and stowed it in her crushed leather bag in her lap. She thought she'd go and check out the room later, after she had explored more. Outside was a good place to start, since there would be no one out there to ask her what she was doing, or where she was going or where she had come from.

The girl grabbed her bag, stood up and made her way to the door.

{[Don't worry, I'll be back soon!]}
#♭♫♪♭♪♫♭#

Lady Fraeyalise

LovetoCauseMayhem

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 5:15 pm
User Image

Buried in sand.

Revered by man.

See if you can.

Chop off your hand.

I DARE YOU TO-

Sorandati turned her head slightly, watching with a critical eye as Misha exited the inn.

What a b***h... she thought cynically to herself before looking away. Then again, it's not like I'm any better - damn Sora and her hormones...

-SWALLOW THE FILTH

I KNOW YOU WANT TO

User Image

Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games