Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Application to become Jounin

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bambi Hyuuga

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 3:38 am
Chuunin who wish to apply to become Jounin must fill out this application and post it here where I and the Sannin will survey it with me and decide whether to allow you to become Jounin or not.

In accepting or rejecting applications, I will edit your post saying if you were accepted or not, and pm it to you as well.

Username:
RP Name:
Number of Missions Completed [Along with Rank of Mission]:
**Are you active?/How active are you?:
RP Sample (You MUST be able to RP properly!!):
Any reasons you have in which you think you should be promoted (optional):

Example

Sample Sam
Username: Sample Sam
RP Name: Sam
- 1 [A-ranked]
- 3 [B-ranked]
- 6 [C-ranked]
- 14 [D-ranked]
We now have a mission center up and running (I believe) so it is highly suggested you get some done before applying; don't pay attention to the numbes in the sample, they're a bit big for anyone.
**Are you active?/How active are you?: I am active enough where I log on at least once a day and post a bit.
RP Sample (You MUST be able to RP properly!!): Sam blinked as sweat trickled into the corners of his eyes, and his forehead with a hand. The sun beat down on him as he stood panting in the training grounds before a very battered dummy on which he had been practicing his taijutsu for the past hours. He stretched his weary muscles, relaxing for a moment, then dashed forward and continued his assault on the dummy with some rapid kicks and crushing blows with his fists and elbows.

As a finale, he leaped high over the dummy and on landing behind it, he threw all his weight with all his might at the dummy's back with a yell. Craacck!! The dummy splintered and was shattered into two by the force when Sam's shoulder slammed into it. Sam swayed, then fell into a sitting position on the ground. With a tired but happy smile, he dug picked splinters out of his shoulder as he surveyed the wrecked dummy, proof of how strong he has become.
Um...that one might have been a bit long....but you get the idea sweatdrop
Any reasons you have in which you think you should be promoted (optional): I am fairly active and log on regularly. I also wish to become a leader of my own squad and help out the village in anyway I can.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 1:52 pm
Username: L K r e g e r
RP Name: Uno Harum
Number of Missions Completed [Along with Rank of Mission]: Chunin, Mission Unknown

**Are you active?/How active are you?: Whenever I can, very active
RP Sample (You MUST be able to RP properly!!): The wind blow past Uno and made him shiver a little. He stood still waiting for his victim to come into view. He waited and waited, for what seemed hours, but were only minutes and seconds in the battle that was to come. As he saw the one he was to assanate come into view he quietly pulled out a Kunai and swiftly moved forward. He neared his prey the sweat starting to stream down his forhead. He was right behind the Man when he turned and saw........ The man looked at him and took off the Hokage Hat and cloak. Uno stared forward, smiling as if he knew something. The man reached for his sword and brought it forward and then -POOF- the Uno clone was gone. The man looked around franticly and the clutched his chest as Uno sank the Kunai deep into the his spine. He laid the body down and looked at it with cold deep eyes. He didn't think as a murder or as an killer, Uno didn't think at all. He hadn't since the day Kiara died............ ((OOC. Made that up on the spot and Uno isn't evil and Kiara hasn't died so if you want me to write a different I'd do it too.))

Any reasons you have in which you think you should be promoted (optional): Uno is in ANBU and I love to RP..... I hope that I can Show everyone how good a Ninja from Konoha is and prove that there are others out there that are stronger....... Uno is not the strongest and will fall alot, but he always gets back up and never gives up when he is needed.

Pass ONLY if Leo thinks your ready  

L K r e g e r

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 11:35 am
Username: perkydemonofdoom
RP Name: Reiko Aburame
S-1
A-2
B-4
C-6
D-5
Are you active?/How active are you?: im online and post almost everyday
RP Sample:
Reiko stared into the forest. She swore that she could hear someone there. "kikaichuu no jutsu (destruction bug technique)" she whispered. her beetles streamed out of her sleeves and checked the surrounding woods. no one was there. Reiko pushed the scrolls deeper into her bag and kept going. it was important that they were delivered to the hokage immediatly.
Suddenly a shadowy figure appeared in front of her. "give me the scrolls" he hissed. Reiko smiled. The attaker threw five kunai at her. they hit her and she dissipated into beetles. it was a bug clone. Reiko stared out of the bushes she was hiding in. "Katon Ryuuka no Jutsu (Fire Release: Dragon Fire Technique)" she did the handsigns and a great firey dragon eruped out of the air and charged at the attacker. It hit him in the back and fell out of the tree, scorched. Reiko smiled and continued back to the village
((sorry that was kinda long xd ))

Any reasons you have in which you think you should be promoted: i want to help out my squad and the village.

Pass  
-

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff