Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
CHANGES

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yuan Shisho2

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 12:22 pm
Greetings to all. I am Yuan Shisho. Some of you may remember me, and some of you may not. Well remember me or not, you will likely be getting to know me pretty soon. I have returned to the guild at the request of some friends, and I have received Mod status and permission to rebuild the Mist Village from Hayato, the guild Captain. In this thread I will keep you up to date with any changes that I have made to the Village, and once this thread has outlived it's usefulness, it will be deleted. That is a new policy that I am enacting. All threads that go unused for a month or longer will be deleted. If they are private threads then they will be deleted and a person will have to request permission to build a new one if they so desire. If the thread deleted is a vitally important thread, then it will be replaced with a fresh, clean thread with the same purpose in order to avoid over-crowding of threads. In order to create your own personal thread, you must gain permission from either the Mizukage or myself (or whoever is working on this village if I start working on other villages). No one will be allowed to create a thread without an acceptable purpose. I will not allow members to create threads simply so that they can have a private training grounds or house. I am leaving Susumu and Oroami's house alone because Oroami is one of the oldest members of the Village and his house is an active RP location. Whomever becomes Mizukage will decide on their own whether or not they will allow private threads to be created.

Well, those are a few of the rules I am laying down for the time being. Thank you all for your time and please bear with me during the change.

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 12:24 pm
Aug. 5th 2008

You may notice tonight that there are some threads missing. Never fear, the important ones will be replaced.  

Yuan Shisho2

Yuan Shisho2

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 12:26 pm
Aug. 6th 2008

You may notice that many threads have changed or disappeared or been replaced. Since there is no Mizukage and the village is relatively inactive, this is the perfect time to change out some of the old threads that were getting far to busy. Consider this a fresh start! ^^  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 2:35 pm
Id really like you to retuyrn all of the RP threads you got rid of, weather or not its active, people will come back when the school years starts and see the threads missing, it already frustrates me.  

Havok-Trance

Yuan Shisho2

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 2:56 pm
I'm sorry to have frustrated you, but if you remain patient I think you will see that clearing out old, useless, and overcrowded threads will make things much easier to find for newer members. As I stated above, all of the vital threads that the villages needs were replaced with new versions, and all of the threads that I deleted had gone a month without ay activity. I didn't delete the profiles, I am merely making a fresh profile thread so that we know who in the village is active right now. None of the threads deleted should have held anything vital to member's RPing. The only people who I removed from the rank listings were people who were gone far longer than a month or people who left messages saying that they were planning on leaving the guild for good. If old members do come back at the start of the school year then they shouldn't have trouble adapting to the new format. Its really not that different. The only threads that I didn't replace were ones such as personal training grounds that hadn't been used in a month or more (there was one that hadn't been used since april), and things like the stadium which had only been posted in a grand total of 9 times since it's conception, over a month ago. Again I'm sorry to have annoyed you, but Hayato approved the changes I planned to make. Just please be patient and wait for new members to start rising through the ranks. Of course, we need to sort out this Mizukage thing quickly. That is why I made a thread for discussion and put my name forward for the position. Of course, anyone else is welcome to put forward their names. One way or another, we need to pick a Mizukage in order to run this village properly.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 3:12 pm
Your reason don't change my poiunt of view, the threads that were comppletely usless should be gone yes, but the others you deleted, like the memorial, and making a new profile thread annoys me, how will people find their Profiles when you delete the original thread, you should just make a profile in the original. I am a VC, and i am allowed to disagree with the Captain, we have virtually the same amount of power.  

Havok-Trance

Yuan Shisho2

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 4:10 pm
Yes, but instead of hating him and standing against him, we need to do our best to work WITH him in order to make the guild work, and bring it back to the shining RP guild it once was.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 10:31 pm
I do not Hate Hayato, we are friends, but i do disagree with some of his actions.  

Havok-Trance

xDPGx joe xmobx

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 4:33 am
"hi guys if I could just say somthing if you don't mind, I think that who ever becomes our new leader should talk to some loyal mist ninja and see what they think we could do for our village and presonaly I would say we need a Abu team badly if you as me!"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 10:43 am
Of course I will work with the mist shinobi to rebuild the Mist village. As for the ANBU, I will be reforming the Mist 7 Swordsmen first. Once we have 7 strong swordsmen (or women) of the mist, then I will restart the ANBU when Mist shinobi start reaching that level. That is of course if I become kage.  

Yuan Shisho2

Yuan Shisho2

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 10:46 am
Basically what I am saying is The Mist 7 swordsmen is a powerful group that kind of makes the ANBU obsolete, but if we reach a point when we have enough members that we need both the 7 and the Anbu, then I would be more than happy to form a Mist ANBU.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 9:00 pm
well i am and have been a 7swordsmen best not be taking away my mist 7 swordsmenshipness (<---Not even a word)  

marquis27

-

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff