MorCAsCr1s

Rainbow Smoker

16,500 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 7:45 pm
hey.
I played oboe for two years, and it was a great instrument to play.
I did have one problem with it; Everytime I wanted to play an Eb and the F fork fingering one one of the "pinky" keys got stuck. Anyone know what might have caused that?  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:50 am
MorCAsCr1s
hey.
I did have one problem with it; Everytime I wanted to play an Eb and the F fork fingering one one of the "pinky" keys got stuck. Anyone know what might have caused that?

It probably just needed a slight adjustment. Or a new pad somewhere. Nothing serious really.  

`Kel`
Captain

Mr Seek

5,950 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 8:51 am
Hey 'Kel' whats up? I haven't been on here in a while. Anyway my reason for being here now is that I'm in the market for an English Horn at the moment and I found a Fossati Tiery for cheap and wanted to know if you've ever used one? From what I've heard they're great looking and really well made but their acoustics aren't at the level of a Loree, which you know, is always a given. So it's pretty much an English Horn for intermediate players, which is what I need right now. BTW, on April 10th I'm auditioning at Otterbein for a music scholarship and I've started having lessons with Steve Secan from Capital. Pretty exciting stuff!  
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 2:05 pm
i play the oboe! i was really starting to think no one elsoe did on gaia untill i joined this guild,ima so friggin happie!  

Tangible Universe

Partying Phantom

Tangible Universe

Partying Phantom

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 2:08 pm
the sam thing has happened to me, but with a diffrent note,Db. thats when i learned the three pinky keys are really delacate sweatdrop
MorCAsCr1s
hey.

Instruments and Vocals

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff