Welcome to Gaia! ::

the Hayley Williams guild

Back to Guilds

Love Paramore? Love Hayley Williams? Then join the guild! 

Tags: Hayley Williams, Paramore 

Reply the Hayley Williams guild
DVD?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Constanze Mozart

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 11:53 am
I just read Paramore's LiveJournal and read something about a DVD! o: Sorry if you all already know this, but it's new to me XD Anyhoo, here is the entry from August 5th:

Quote:
yesterday, we floated down the buffalo river... in canoes. it was a 6 mile journey of which we tackled with such a tenacity we might've been mistaken for a gang of modern day pirates. who knows?! i only had enough battery to take and send one picture of the little picnic we had on a river bank... you can check it out on our mobile stream at paramore.net!

needless to say, our couple of off days have been nice. josh and zac traveled home and the rest of us just did what we do best... hang out and be pirates. i got a call around 7am (which is not a good hour for me) from josh saying that all the flights were cancelled and he didn't know what they were going to do about getting to arkansas. lucky for all of us, our friend brandon - who's filming for a little DVD we're putting out later this year - is heading this way and he hadn't left yet... so josh and zac are taking the road trip with him and will make it in time. hopefully, they'll be here before meet and greet!

little rock is a really nice place. we haven't spent much time here as a band. most of you will know, this is jeremy's hometown. he knows it like the back of his hand; he's got stories to tell for every corner of just about every street. it's really cool seeing a bit of his stomping grounds. hopefully, we'll have time outside of press today to walk around and enjoy some of the city. there are all kind of funky shops... places i could get into some trouble at if i don't keep a close guard on my per diem!

<3 Hayley

I know it's not much, but it sure got me excited. Halala!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 2:59 pm
:DDD

I loveeeeee when bands make those DVDs where they're doing a bunch of random stuff. hopefully, it'll be like that, and not just live stuff.

can't wait to get it. (;

heartache in stereo
Captain

Constanze Mozart

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 12:48 am
heartache in stereo
:DDD

I loveeeeee when bands make those DVDs where they're doing a bunch of random stuff. hopefully, it'll be like that, and not just live stuff.

can't wait to get it. (;

Should be pretty fricking sweet xD

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 4:22 am
Try to defeat me but try in vain.

Wow, I'm definitely watching that! whee

When I win I end your pain.

iMonochromatic
Vice Captain

daniG0rawr

350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100