Welcome to Gaia! ::

GGN Moderators' Guild - NOW OPEN

Back to Guilds

We are a guild of Captains, Vice Captains, and Crew helping out those of similar rank in need and working with developers to improve guilds. 

Tags: Captain, Vice Captain, Crew 

Reply Resources & Discussion
Have you ever been banned or demoted from a Guild? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Has this happened to you?
  yes
  no
View Results

Matadair

Wealthy Lunatic

14,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 8:20 pm
Yes. The same thing has happened to me. I was also booted by my Vice Captain. That was when I owned my old Guild. After he booted me off of my own guild, he banned all of the members of it. There was 1000 or more of them. All of them sent messages to me, asking why "I" did it. I replyed to all of them and explained to them what has happened. The Donkey who did it was Lonhas. And, MR$$$ was the idget who bought it from him. I was HOT at that time. (as in hot, I mean boiling mad) I don't know why people think they have the right to do these things, but one day; it will come back to haunt them. I hope it does. Iam sure some of you feel this way too. My freind was banned from his guild by his Vice Captain. He said that when he invited that person to the guild, and he/she asked if he/she could be promoted to a Vice Captain. He was an awsome moderator for a year of two, then one day; he thought he was going to be slick and try to do the same thing that Lonhas did. I caught him in the process of doing it, and I reported him. Two days later all three of his avatars were banned from Gaia. So, here is some advice for you....... Never trust a new member who asks to be promoted to a Vice Captain. He or she will probably try the same thing. No doubt about it. If you see any sign of a member who looks suspicious, ban them immedietly. After you do that, report them. Or else, they might try to hack into your account. Trust me, I know. Lonhas has done it to me. A couple of his friends tried to be sly and pull the same prank, but luckily; a GGN moderator was surfing the gaia website and he caught them doing it. The moderator warned me about it and then banned all six of those no good lieng S.O.B's. Do you get what I said?  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 3:10 pm

Matadair, I'm sorry to ruin your fun here, but name-dropping is against the gaia rules and guidelines. I suggest you remove any usernames from you post immediately.

Ezra-tan

Si-Shen

Hallowed Knight

8,700 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: KO 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 12:40 am
I've been demoted for enforcing the Captians rules in a guild because I was enforcing them on a friend of hers. Id be upset but the guild is pretty much dead now.  
Resources & Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff