Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Fatal Frame Guild

Back to Guilds

Do you love Fatal Frame? Come to the OFFICIAL Fatal Frame Guild. 

Tags: fatal frame, scary, video games, ghosts, paranormal 

Reply The Fatal Frame Guild
Introduce Yourself [v.3] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ananszi

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 7:48 am
Name:Eliza Rose
Nickname:Eliza, Liz, or Rose.
Favorite Fatal Frame Game:Fatal Frame I.
Least Favorite Fatal Frame Game:Fatal Frame II.
Favorite Ghost:Kirie. I don't know why, I just like her.
Least Favorite Ghost:Blinded Woman. She drove me nuts with her complaining. (I can't blame her though.)
Favorite Story about Fatal Frame:I was playing Fatal Frame I. And one of the female ghosts. (Blinded Woman?) Charged at me, and I stepped to the side and took a picture. Well when the screen freezes a moment so you can see the picture? I started cracking up, but my friends didn't understand why. I showed them the picture and when she charged at me she was doing a spread eagle like you would in figure skating. (Google it.) Or go here. http://www.dallasnews.com/img/photo/01-03/T_NS_18Girls240832.JPG

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 9:43 am
Name: HalothaneKiss
Nickname: Halo, Halothane
Favorite Fatal Frame Game: FF3
Least Favorite Fatal Frame Game: FF3
Favorite Ghost: Frozen man. He's so cool.
Least Favorite Ghost: BROKEN NECK/FALLING WOMAN/CHITOSE -Roars- Well, also those pesky children.Favorite Story about Fatal Frame: Hm...Watching the reactions of 4PlayerPodcast. Go on YT and search them up. It's worth it.
Oh! The epic one-liner of mine while playing FF3 and fighting in the spiral staircase. "So many little girls...so little time." -Friend laughs- "....OH!"

HalothaneKiss

Akiko_Tsuchiyami

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 2:55 pm
Name: Akiko_Tsuchiyami
Nickname: Akiko
Favorite Fatal Frame Game: probably Fatal Frame 2
Least Favorite Fatal Frame Game: uhmmm...I like them all...?
Favorite Ghost: in general? probably Reika. favorite ghost to fight would be the sunken woman, though.
Least Favorite Ghost: the priests are meanyfaces... I dun like them.
Favorite Story about Fatal Frame: I don't really have a story...but it's really fun to watch people playing the Fatal Frame games.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 9:09 pm
Name: 13 Tiny Wishes
Nickname: 13
Favorite Fatal Frame Game: Fatal Frame 2
Least Favorite Fatal Frame Game: Fatal Frame 3
Favorite Ghost: Box woman, Sae, Fallen woman, the Kiryu twins, the Long Armed Man
Least Favorite Ghost: both of the broken neck ghosts D:
Favorite Story about Fatal Frame: Me and my best friend went to a winter resort over spring break. We had JUST gotten fatal frame 1, (i cheated and played the 2nd one first XD) we were at the part when you had to arrange the buddha pieces together, and then we noticed our meter-thing was glowing red. we searched EVERYWHERE for the ghost: the mirrors, corners, the floor, the statues, etc. and then we finally decided to look up. takamine was hovering over our heads! we screamed so loud when we saw him, that our neighboor had to come to our door and ask what was wrong! My best friend even cried a little bit! .....p***y XD  

13 Tiny Wishes

Sitar Hero IX
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 9:51 pm
Name: Sitar Hero IX
Nickname: Demmy
Favorite Fatal Frame Game: Too hard to choose, maybe the first
Least Favorite Fatal Frame Game: I don't 'hate' any of them
Favorite Ghost: Itsuki <3
Least Favorite Ghost: Chitose, I swear she's after me >/
Favorite Story about Fatal Frame: Probably the time I nearly had to take my sister to the hospital after I busted into the room in a white sheet with my hair in front of my face when she got to the part in 1 where Miku bends down to pick up the camera.

Fun fact, I've actually been here since the guild opened, but I no longer use that account xD  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 10:14 pm
Name: Mademoiselle Cocoa
Nickname: Cocoa
Favorite Fatal Frame Game: Fatal Frame IV. Best story, and that's that.
Least Favorite Fatal Frame Game: Fatal Frame (simply because I haven't played it myself.)
Favorite Ghost: Sakuya Haibara - Fatal Frame IV. I love her battle quotes, and the final battle theme is just amazing - making this the perfect battle. She's way too easy though. She dies from one Fatal Frame-chain.
Least Favorite Ghost: Crawling Woman. I can never seem to capture her Fatal Frame and she keeps on grabbing my Miku... <<;
Favorite Story about Fatal Frame: Fatal Frame IV

Mademoiselle Cocoa

~Unlucky Princess~

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 11:16 pm
Name: Unlucky Princess
Nickname:Chelsie (my real name)
Favorite Fatal Frame Game: I'm not sure
Least Favorite Fatal Frame Game: none of them
Favorite Ghost: Sae
Least Favorite Ghost: The generic dudes that are easy to kill.
Favorite Story about Fatal Frame: The Twins storyline (sae and yae)

Note: I have 1-3 for PS2 but have only finished II.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 2:01 am
Name: Brookie
Nickname: Glitter
Favorite Fatal Frame Game: Fatal Frame II
Least Favorite Fatal Frame Game: Fatal Frame I
Favorite Ghost: mmm... I guess Sae o.o
Least Favorite Ghost: Hair Brush lady in FFIII...
Favorite Story about Fatal Frame: First time playing a Fatal Frame (which was III) game was 6 minutes... I got so freaked out I threw the controller across the room and ran out the door -.-;

Your Loving Wife

Beloved Lunatic

Cross De Aubigne

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 8:35 am
Name: Cross
Nickname: Chii
Favorite Fatal Frame Game: Fatal Frame II
Least Favorite Fatal Frame Game: Fatal Frame I
Favorite Ghost: Reika. I was scared as s**t of her until I learned her story. (Well... that's how it is with most of them.)
Least Favorite Ghost: All those freaking children!! =P
Favorite Story about Fatal Frame: It was Christmas time and I was driving around with my sister and saw something blue shining in the dark and was like, "Waaiit we have to pull over! Something good is over there!"  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 8:53 am
Name: Macchiato Mae
Nickname: Mae or Macchi
Favorite Fatal Frame Game: * n * Probably III
Least Favorite Fatal Frame Game: I like them all D:
Favorite Ghost: Itsuki - because he doesn't want to hurt me D:
Least Favorite Ghost: Tattoo lady!
Favorite Story about Fatal Frame: First time I was playing III, it was some time when I was in Rei's house and I'd got accustomed to the drapes moving or the tv doing some weird stuff, but then since that didn't happen I was going back upstairs. There were a pair of feet near the phone. That - scared the s**t out of me.

solstice spriggan

nion bell

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 9:46 am
Name: bellmer mannequin
Nickname: Any variation you want, darlin'
Favorite Fatal Frame Game: Fatal Frame I (simply because it's the first made and the first I played)
Least Favorite Fatal Frame Game: oh, puh-LEASE. I lurves them all to itty bitty ghosty pieces.
Favorite Ghost: Itsuki, because the second I saw him dangling there, I almost sobbed...
Least Favorite Ghost: Broken Neck. b***h just won't stay outta my way!
Favorite Story about Fatal Frame: Ah, I had just gotten the game and was playing away; my friend came to hang out (it was storming and practically nighttime dark out, so we stayed inside). I don't even remember which ghost did it, but I rounded a corner or turned around and they freaking lunged at me from nowhere just as thunder boomed overhead. My friends literally jumped and made this weird gasp/inhale/shriek noise.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 4:17 pm
Name: Jabbaw0ck33 [chris]
Nickname: jabba
Favorite Fatal Frame Game: 1 & 4
Least Favorite Fatal Frame Game: 3
Favorite Ghost: Madoko [FF4]
Least Favorite Ghost:Madoko lol [tough to beat]
Favorite Story about Fatal Frame: All xD

jabbaw0ck33

Angel Crim

Shameless Raider

8,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 1:46 pm
Name: A tree and a maternal relation+your inner decisionmaker, guess it lol.

Nickname: Everyone calls me Crimson, Crim, Crimmy, and if I like you, Crimmykins

Favorite Fatal Frame Game: I`ve not played 4th yet, or even watched it(I can`t stand playing/watching unless I know what they`re saying, and last I checked they didn`t have the translation.) but I have to say I cried for that Rope Maiden at the end of the first....The way the brother stayed behind for her was so sad~...So either the first or second. Third with Rei....Thinking back right now, I think I`m in love with all the endgame bosses XD
Favourite would be second though, the twins and the kabuki people x3 Darkness~ OH and the baby crying when the woman attacks, and the part how the guy strangled his lover when he tried to meet her as a ghost, and Sai!!! God I love Sai XD ....I love Crimson Butterflies for having the best ghosts...I love the rituals they have in the first 3.....I find it so interesting^^

Least Favorite Fatal Frame Game: Hmm....I love the first 3, but I know nothing of the 4th, so I guess I`ll say 4th till I find out lol

Favorite Ghost: The Endgame Bosses of the first three. Sai, poor girl for being abandoned T-T(and going insane~) Reika, for having to see all that.....(We all know how common sin is, poor girl must`ve been suicidal!) Kirie for having to go through that(C`mon! Falling in love, him being killed and then being stretched to death, only to find you messed up by being human and became evil! And all the whil her younger self is watching that....I know for a fact any child would cry at what their adult self had become(numerous reasons) surprised young Kirie stayed good during all that.)

Least Favorite Ghost: Long Arm Man -.- I just....yea, I kinda just sat and stared for awhile, and decided to find it on youtube, see if I had to fight that thing. The vid I watched had it captured pretty quick, but it was so freaking creepy just before the finishing flash, it leaped up at her! >< Him and that guy hanging from the rafters in the first game....oh, and the girl in water room! I forget which game(1 or 2) but she was so creepy how she would climb out and onto the bridges of that small room and attack you! (That and I kinda have a fear of water, so drowned spirits get to me >.> )

Favorite Story about Fatal Frame: You mean a funny real story bout what happened to me or my fave story from Fatal Frame? Well, aside from the rituals and endgame spirits(and the few mentioned above)....I would have to say that mom ghost from the first game Y.Y Poor woman blamed herself for all that and went insane and then took her own life....But, she comes after all the rituals. I LOVE ritual things, particualarly cultural, hystorical, mystical or Japanese(they have the best ones). Nothing intrigues me more. x3

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 12:46 pm
Name:Rice Bite
Nickname:Bite's
Favorite Fatal Frame Game:3 The Tormented
Least Favorite Fatal Frame Game:The first one
Favorite Ghost:Woman on all fours
Least Favorite Ghost:The bloody grandma from 3
Favorite Story about Fatal Frame:All of them are good but 3 is my favorite because the idea of your own guilt can lead you into the manor of sleep rather then just tripping into a haunted village or house. Well I had a dream I was fighting ghost's in the manor of sleep, on waking up I could feel someones hand on my face of course I have a flashback to the dream where a ghost had grabbed me around the neck, I jumped out of bed my heart beating so fast it felt it might pop out of my chest, then I find its my own hand on that was on my face and I had slept on my arm, lost all feeling in it and when I rolled over I had slapped myself in the face.
Boring but true and also scared the *bleep* out of me.

Rice Bite

7,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Saoire

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:54 am
Name: Morn Mourn
Nickname: Morn
Favorite Fatal Frame Game: The second one.
Least Favorite Fatal Frame Game: Hm... none. I like them all.
Favorite Ghost: Sae < 3
Least Favorite Ghost: None. I found all of them amusing in some way.
Favorite Story about Fatal Frame: I was laying about replaying... one of them when a bunch of my male friends (the girls being smart and in another room playing mario or something) walked in with food. Something scared them and they all screamed like little girls and dropped the food. : >

The Fatal Frame Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff