Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Furuba Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

For all the Fruits Basket Lovers. 

Tags: Fruits Basket, Furuba, Manga, Anime, Zodiac 

Reply Fruits Basket
Do you think they will make a second season of furuba?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think they will make a second season?
Yes
6%
 6%  [ 1 ]
No
62%
 62%  [ 10 ]
Maybe
31%
 31%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 16

Wonderbolts Soarin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 6:41 pm
Do you think they will make a second season? I think they might, but who knows. So yeah.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 8:18 am
I think they won't because they probaby don't have the money to do it. Which really sucks!

yukisundeadprincess
Crew

Wonderbolts Soarin

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 3:39 pm
That sucks. These ppl need to either finish the anime or make a movie finishing it off.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 6:37 pm
A second season of Furuba? I highly, highly doubt that. Looking at what we know, I'm sure you might see the same conclusion that I do -- It's an anime adaptation from a manga; Akitaro Daichi and Natsuki Takaya aren't the same person, and they don't have the same ideals. So, Furuba the Show is Daichi's creation. The show ran for but 26 episodes, a common number of episodes for a series (13, 26, ???). The anime wrapped very nicely, there was no room for what could happen. The last few episodes were dedicated to the sixth volume of the manga, and the way Daichi added the scene with Hana and Uo and the on with Akito leaves little room for doubt about anything going wrong. You could say that 13 and 26 episodes are good for modern anime, and that Fruits Basket isn't as modern as The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya or Gurren Lagann, but that in itself proves a point. Furuba finished it's run at 26 shows sometime in 2003 -- why would they pick it up so late in the future and what would the show be about? If anyone's insanely curious, they'd check out the manga, which is getting relatively close to the end.

I'm sorry if I seem a little high and mighty, but I've seen this question so many times before, so I just want to point out somethings I've noticed while watching the anime. ^-^

Crystal Orchid

ashfrost

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 3:25 pm
No, i don't think they will, the anime/manga is already finnished in Japan.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 6:50 pm
Crystal Orchid
A second season of Furuba? I highly, highly doubt that. Looking at what we know, I'm sure you might see the same conclusion that I do -- It's an anime adaptation from a manga; Akitaro Daichi and Natsuki Takaya aren't the same person, and they don't have the same ideals. So, Furuba the Show is Daichi's creation. The show ran for but 26 episodes, a common number of episodes for a series (13, 26, ???). The anime wrapped very nicely, there was no room for what could happen. The last few episodes were dedicated to the sixth volume of the manga, and the way Daichi added the scene with Hana and Uo and the on with Akito leaves little room for doubt about anything going wrong. You could say that 13 and 26 episodes are good for modern anime, and that Fruits Basket isn't as modern as The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya or Gurren Lagann, but that in itself proves a point. Furuba finished it's run at 26 shows sometime in 2003 -- why would they pick it up so late in the future and what would the show be about? If anyone's insanely curious, they'd check out the manga, which is getting relatively close to the end.

I'm sorry if I seem a little high and mighty, but I've seen this question so many times before, so I just want to point out somethings I've noticed while watching the anime. ^-^

i completely agree with you  

Shiorins
Captain

Excitable Friend

8,325 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

HisSmileSavedHer-NH

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 7:19 pm
sadly they wont but at least we got a chance to experince a really awesome anime/manga ^-^  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 12:41 pm
i got an idea!!!!! does anyone here speak japanese (and read it)???? is anyone capiable of doing advanced animation???????can anyone contact laura bailey and jerry jewell????? is anybody rich????

haha i know this wont work (i hope u understand what i ment)

it was just an idea that came to me....
but i know its not possible.....  

Shiorins
Captain

Excitable Friend

8,325 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

Chocolate Ball 1

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 12:56 pm
I know it really sucks, but no, they probably won't make a second season. WHICH REALLY SUCKS!!!
....did I mention that really sucks?  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 9:33 pm
I wish they'd make a second season but at this point highly doubtful T.T but i read the entire manga series so i'm good biggrin I liked how it ended ^.^  

Thieving Thief

Impmon51
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 9:47 pm
It depends, perhaps X3  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 4:31 pm
Sadly I don't think they will. If they did it would have been out by now.  

Hikari Zari

Friendly Explorer

9,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200
Fruits Basket

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items