Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild

Back to Guilds

This is a writer's guild where all can gather for feedback and advice on all mediums of writing. Plus it's a great place for conversation. 

Tags: Writing, Writer, Writer's Block, Critiques, Friends 

Reply Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild
Apollo, Come In.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 7:00 pm

And we take our thoughts, put bows around them and say, "I'm giving this to you...merely to prevent a robbery."

What people don't tell you is during a full moon you can hear the sound of a mermaid clutching at her throat; her lungs gasping for air.

The stars are lined up on our galaxy's pool table and we're looking for a clear shot, a way to break free from the shadows that hide in the background of our painting.

The owl rests in a tree, the lush grass waits to be caressed, and the worms sink between the cracks. This is the scene every time your alarm clock rushes you towards the day.

We were never able to locate land suitable for our anchor, and so we are forever drifting towards the horizon that promises a goodbye.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 7:03 pm
This made me sigh.

*Sigh*  

KirbyVictorious

d e s d e m o n o
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 7:06 pm
Holy ******** ********. Five sentences, so many words.

Being given your gift wrapped and neatly be-ribboned wouldn't help because I wouldn't be able to use it like you do.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 8:52 pm
Crap.  

Serenity Reed
Crew

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 8:56 pm
uh...?  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 1:39 pm
As in, "Crap. I'll never be this good."  

Serenity Reed
Crew

Chrysanthemum Moon

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 2:03 pm
Why is it that when you write I want to go cry in a corner?  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 4:53 pm
sad Sorry..  

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

NovaKing

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 6:50 pm
I know the common sentiment here seems to be gloom and awe, but, for whatever the reason, this piece makes me smile. Lovely tak-jak - simply lovely.

[Hello, by the way. I wish I could say that I've been busy, but really I've only been messing around. Ah well.]  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 8:57 am
The image of the mermaid affected me particularly, but they were all strong pictures. What can I say? You're Tak, you put us all to shame. heart  

Voxxx

Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff