Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Life Issues
I Think Im Addicted to The Pain

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you addicted to pain?
  i love it more than anything
  no, thats for freaks
  somewhere in between the 2 above
View Results

MargieMe

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 2:38 pm
one reason i cut is simply cause i like the pain. i mean once in a while when i cut im not that mad i just really really want to feel the pain and i want it even more every day. i like the pain and i tend to cut deeper after so many times. i just really enjoy the pain that cutting brings, the physical pain not the emotional pain. i just, i dont know. usually i cut when im depressed or miserable or i want to die at that point in my life. i like the pain and i think im kinda addicted to it. is this normal? can anyone help me figure out why im addicted to the pain?  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 3:44 pm
User ImageMasochist. start using rubberbands. instead of poking and prodding your skin. just make frekkin welts. because I'm pretty sure those last longer if you snap em hard enough.

Hikaru Akumu

XLeoxLady07X

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 11:29 am
The rubber band thing is an old trick...
sometimes works, sometimes not so much....
Im a virgin, but i have a wonderful fantasy of anything to deal with scratching.....*sexy eye look*....
But for me, cutting is a release. For you it may simply be a notion to turn pain to pleasure.... Which is sexy. wink
But masochisism isn't a bad thing, you just have to be careful....
I know you now fallen, so if you want to let off alittle erotic steam, be my guest! I'll play along as long as you want! smile

*i'm not a perv, im just telling the truth!! mrgreen  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 1:15 pm
i know what you are going threw im the same way....idk !
rubber band ?? ima try it !  

xkeryssaxvampgrl

black_and_red_roses1

2,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 10:24 pm
same thing. but i dont cut, i call it scratchin. ok i no it does sound painful but is it. see i have long nails so it hurts more and it does bleed sometime.
for me the physical pain cancels out the emotional, like 2 negatives cancel each other out. it is a form of release
im gonna try the rubberband thing.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 7:17 pm
XLeo_Lady93X
Im a virgin, but i have a wonderful fantasy of anything to deal with scratching.....*sexy eye look*....
But for me, ####### is a release. For you it may simply be a notion to turn pain to pleasure.... Which is ####. wink
I know you now fallen, so if you want to let off alittle ###### steam, be my guest! I'll play along as long as you want! smile

*waves* hello leo_lady!
i've been ####### since 7 th grade [im now a freshman]. sometimes bcuz i wanted to feel pain [ i like it ] and other times bcuz i was really pissed off. i also agree with leo, its kind of a release  

Tiana_Terror

Brainy Lunatic

12,325 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Tiana_Terror

Brainy Lunatic

12,325 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 7:19 pm
i am going to murder my computer!
all of the ##### u see above, my parents
blocked out certain words crying
grrrrr  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 11:47 pm
Tiana_Terror
i am going to murder my computer!
all of the ##### u see above, my parents
blocked out certain words crying
grrrrr

So you can't even use cutting within the context of cookery? Or describing a Lumberjacks occupation? Or the million other connotations that word has within the english language?

Man you should talk to you're parents, get them to take a ******** English class or something, I mean seriously, to block a word like that, they have to be ******** morons.  

Rellik San
Captain

MargieMe

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 9:35 pm
XLeo_Lady93X
But for me, cutting is a release. For you it may simply be a notion to turn pain to pleasure.... Which is sexy. wink
I know you now fallen, so if you want to let off alittle erotic steam, be my guest! I'll play along as long as you want! smile

i know its been a while since you posted... but i just remembered my thread, so i will definitly be sending a you a pm... *wink*  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 2:24 pm
don't feel bad
i don't cut
i hurt myself just to feel the pain....
i'll randomly punch a wall or hit myself or scratch myself until i bleed...
i don't know why either
it just...seems so....natural
it's not an addiction to me but it just feels right,like i'm meant to be in pain...
like i should be hurt..
i don get it  

wiccan of the moon

Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas