Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply RP or die!!!
Rules READ AND THEN REPLY TO THIS OR BE BANNED!!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kang_the_Knight

Vermillion Werewolf

9,900 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Survivor 150
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 6:51 pm
I posted... but you can't honestly expect us to post everyday. I mean really, I'm on regularly, but I have other commitments more important than writing a story that can wait a day or so. I like to post, write, and push a story forward, but I will not be pressed into slaveish posting for the sake of 'activeness'.
Ban me if you will, but I would have my say before so.
*pokes hellfire*
I could impose the same rule in the Rec Center of the Anime army *looks at Fire meaningfully* But that would be unfair to those who run guilds of their own and aren't on....every day.... *pokes*

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 7:56 pm
Posting everyday may be hard for me if I go somewhere or have to do homework. I shall try my best. If my computer dies on me I will surely die also.  

California_burrito

Roccano
Crew

Aged Gaian

5,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 9:04 pm
Kang, I posted a little earlier in the thread that it was now once a week.
So meh to you, once a week is doable right?  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 6:20 pm
Oh....... sweatdrop now I feel akward. And yes, that is much more acceptable ^^ Thank you very much Hellfire.
I apologize.

Kang_the_Knight

Vermillion Werewolf

9,900 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Survivor 150
  • Battle: Knight 100

Roccano
Crew

Aged Gaian

5,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 1:39 pm
LOL
Dont worry about it, I doubt your going to be the only one to make that mistake.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 6:11 pm
I read it ^^. And I'll do my best to post everyday which I'm pretty good at if i'm not out of town...which also isn't very often so yea I'm good. xp  

Chii Hatsune

4,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100

Masheroo

Greedy Consumer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 6:29 pm
I have read the post! And I, too, will try and do my pest to post as frequently as I can! -pumps fist into the air-  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 5:50 pm
Hey guys sry for not posting like ever. Lots of crap in my life right now. And it's not that i haven't been on just this guild, but I haven't been on GIA period in forever. So ya I'll be on when I can. My friend is moving in August so I want to hang with him as much as possible. Again I apolagize. O and what rp can I join cause I don't want to randomly enter one  

cloneman54

Marissa_Jeane

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:46 am
I've read it <3  
RP or die!!!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items