Giang Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 83 84 85 86

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ethin Thayne
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 2:33 pm
Ethin nodded his approval and smiled slightly at Esole's seemingly ease at compromise. He wondered if she realized that her and Kiae linking would mean them having to work together. He chuckled at the thought before he could stop himself.
With a sigh, he mounted his black dun and planted his horse at the back of the group so he could cover their flank. That meant Melthin would be covering the front which also meant that Ethin could keep an eye on the sketchy fellow without his seeing.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 2:34 pm
"I believe I still have it," Kiae admitted, reaching into the pouch at her waist and pulling it out. "I thought I had given it back, but then you became Shielded," she explained, thinking over the idea of Traveling. "I like the idea of Traveling," she added.  

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
  • Flatterer 200

Professor Inky
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 2:44 pm
Esole laughed dryly at Kiae's referring to her shielding Esole as "becoming shielded." Esole held her hand out expectantly, waiting for Kiae to give her back her angreal. "I'll have my angreal back. In return you can open the weave," she said. She hoped her idea of compromise would appeal to Kiae. The Yellow would have to be a slow if she didn't know how much it would take Esole to let Kiae lead in a link.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 2:47 pm
"I was planning on returning it anyway. It doesn't belong to me, either," she said agreeably. She smiled privately to herself at the idea of being able to open the weave, but had no problem returning the angreal to it's rightful owner.
"How long will it take for your other Warder to arrive?" Kiae asked calmly. "I'm sure you wouldn't want to leave him behind."

(We have three out of four...oh well. Realized we can't do the Travel without Melthin. Or we can just do his character for convenience.)  

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200

Professor Inky
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 3:00 pm
(We can do him ourselves I guess. But you can plan how he's presenting his two puppets biggrin )

"He will be here soon," Esole responded just as calmly. She would show the Yellow that she could be just as levelheaded as her. Esole began to gently stroke the angreal as she embraced saidar. She tested out just how much she could hold. It was almost as much as her, Kiae and Melthin combined. Her holding that and being linked with Kiae would make them extremely powerful. She smiled at the thought before slowly releasing the Power, little by little, until she was only holding on to barely a trickle.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 3:04 pm
"Are we going to include your Warder in the link?" Kiae asked, clearly disliking the idea. She drew in saidar as well - it had been several years she had felt it necessary to Travel and she wanted to ensure she was prepared for the weave. At least Ethin wasn't arguing and complaining about the plan as Cobain would be -

- no, that was too painful. "Don't think about that and you'll be fine," she rebuked herself, shaking her head slightly.

(I hate you...)  

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200

Professor Inky
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 3:12 pm
(I wuv you too Foobykins biggrin )

"I don't think that is possible. I vaguely remember him saying that he does not know how to link with women. But his addition is not necessary. The two of us combined is sufficient but with the angreal we will be very well off," Esole concluded. A concern look spread across her face as she noticed the look of pain in Kiae's eyes. It was an easy guess as to what she had just thought about. "Perhaps I should control the weave if you are.. not feeling well," she suggested, unsure of how she should word that so that she would not offend the Yellow.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 3:16 pm
Kiae shook her head - losing control of the weave wouldn't bother her so much as the implications of it. "No, I'll be fine. Thank you so much for the concern," she added calmly. "I suppose you would sooner or later," she remarked silently. She smiled at the fact Melthin was not necessary, partly out of relief.

"That's fine then, I suppose we should prepare the weave," she began, pausing as the two mannequins appeared out of the woods. "It would appear he's finally managed to control them properly," she remarked.  

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200

Professor Inky
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 3:20 pm
Esole nodded and pulled in as much of the Power as she could without burning herself out before linking with Kiae. It surprised her how easily the other woman controlled her. What had surprised Esole even more were the rushing emotions that overcame her. She had forgotten that when you were linked, you could feel the other's emotions like in a Bond.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 3:26 pm
"Calm down, you're linked now," Kiae ordered herself, taking a deep breath and closing her eyes. She felt saidar in her and exhaled slowly, forming the weave for the Gateway easily. Opening her eyes, she saw the Gateway slowly open near them and tied it off to prevent it from closing on any lagging Warders.

"Although I'm sure it wouldn't be that much of a waste in the long run," she thought, making sure to keep the thought away from the recesses of saidar.  

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200

x_Matrim_Cauthon_x

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 8:34 am
((I swear....I'm starting to hate the fact that I'm asleep when you do this. Oh well. I assume I'm going to be the first post in Cairhien then since Ethin stated that I was to be in front of the women? -ponders-))

Melthin snapped his fingers, the two disguised maneqines leaping through the gateway with weapons bared while Melthin merely strode through it as if he had all the time in the world. "What wonders we weave." Now it is time to begin the second phase of my hunt. Are you watching Darkfriend? I would hope that you and I meet very soon. After all we have much to speak of.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 11:46 pm
This party has skipped to Cairhien.

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
-RP- Andor

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 83 84 85 86

Manage Your Items