Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Life Issues
Coming out experience

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mooncalf90

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 2:39 am
So I came out to my mom today. No drama to speak of, and to be honest, I'm a bit disappointed at that. In fact, this was like the one time this week we haven't argued. She did the typical parent questionnaire "are you sure?" "when did you find out?" etc. etc. I don't think she expected it because I don't act the stereotype.

So I'm gonna tell my dad soon. Even though I haven't spoken to him in a few years, I think he has the right to know. My brother probably won't take it hard, and his girlfriend will be really happy.

Discuss:
-Your/your friends' coming out experience(s)
-Family views on gay rights and such
-Other stuff...? o_O I dunno.

(also, I didn't see a thread on here about coming out so... I'm sorry if there already is one.)  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 6:49 pm
i told my sister and a whole bunch of friends....and random people when i felt happy...( which isn't often). but i was do dum...i was drunk at a school dance, and made out with two girls...now my whole school knows im bi...i didn't really want that to happen but....now...i don't really cre
smile  

Tiana_Terror

Brainy Lunatic

12,325 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

mooncalf90

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 2:29 am
Well at least it didn't involve uber drama. ^_^  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 6:57 am
the kid across the street from me is gay. he won't admit it though.  

D_Oliver2013

Kakei Setsunai

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 9:17 pm
My parents just assumed I liked girls but they deny it to this day.
Oh well.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 1:02 am
im 13
icame out when i was 12 to my dad ( my mom dosent know , plus he wont tell her because thyre divorced so its a hell of a lot easier)
so yeah my dad is very open minded and he dosent care but my mom can be psycho..... neutral  

MezzoPianoX

AdrianaKitten

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 4:07 am
My uncle has been gay since birth, I'm positive, I have pictures. From what I know, everyone (his parents, siblings, some friends) denied it until he got a boyfriend. He can be a queen. confused
My Aunt came out after having a few kids (post 40's) and everyone kind of did the same until her first girlfriend. Now everyone just avoids the issue but if it's brought up they claim to be fine with it....well then there's my grandma but I feel it's best she not find out with her age and health and all... neutral
I'm not sure if I should even try to come out as bi. Seeing my family record it won't be a big thing and I've already given them a grandchild soooo... sweatdrop

Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games