Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Graphic Designers Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's official Graphic Design Guild for all things profiles, logos, graphics and much much more! 

Tags: Graphic, Design, Digital art, Photoshop, Profiles 

Reply The Gaian Graphic Designers Guild
Show yer Stuff Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Koiyuki

Mind-boggling Codger

1,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 11:41 pm
Sovielus
Name: Sovielus
Title: Big Bang
Medium: Photoshop
Year:Fall 2005

User Image

I got bored one day during open hour so I decided to put this together. All I did was raise the saturation, added wind, and placed an explosion behind the city scene. Anyways, I'd like the feedback. Feel free the PM me instead of posting here, since I can't get on every day. Thanks!

For some reason, it reminds me of the winds you see after something big just blew up.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 5:46 pm
Koiyuki
Sovielus

User Image

I got bored one day during open hour so I decided to put this together. All I did was raise the saturation, added wind, and placed an explosion behind the city scene. Anyways, I'd like the feedback. Feel free the PM me instead of posting here, since I can't get on every day. Thanks!

For some reason, it reminds me of the winds you see after something big just blew up.

I don't know if you were being sarcastic or something, but that's because there is something blowing up. Notice the bright light in the sky and the moon disintegrating.  

Sovielus

Krystal_digitaliS

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 12:33 am
Name: Lillian
Title: Pirate.Model.Nurse
Medium: 6b,4b, and 2b pencils and a sketchbook, as well as a reference of Kate Moss
Year: 2005

User Image

Comments

well i saw this picture of kate Moss in a magazine and i had to draw it. i have changed her expression slightly and added an eyepatch, along wtih changing her hair slightly, but i worked hard on it.

sorry if the image is huge.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 10:05 am
Sovielus
Koiyuki
Sovielus

User Image

I don't know if you were being sarcastic or something, but that's because there is something blowing up. Notice the bright light in the sky and the moon disintegrating.

Ahh, so what did you do with the piece afterwards?  

Koiyuki

Mind-boggling Codger

1,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Sovielus

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 8:26 am
Koiyuki
Sovielus
Koiyuki
Sovielus

User Image

Ahh, so what did you do with the piece afterwards?

Do you mean what did I make it for? I am in Media Arts class in school right now, so I made it for the class.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 3:27 pm
Name: Katherdate
Critique for: The Green Mystery
General Impression: Very realistic and well done!
Critique
The one sugjestion I have is to make the reflected white light transparent.
Only in anime does that look like just a white blotch. I think it would add
to the piece. Other than that it is perfect. heart

General Note: Sorry for leaving my thread unatteneded!
Nothing was happening for so long I forgot to conteneue checking it! xd  

Katherdante

Kitsuta

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 9:05 am
alis in wonderland
Kitsuta
Name: Kitsuta
Critique for: Rurouni Kenshin, Legendary Battousai
General impression: Please do not use copyrighted images in your works.

Unfortunately, sukiher, it is apparent that not everything in your layout is copyrighted to you. It's technically copyright infringement to use copyrighted images in your layouts, banners, etc, and besides the words and lay out of the images, the piece does not fully belong to you. Thus, I can't really critique it. sweatdrop
Is that honestly true? I find that very hard to believe. sweatdrop As long as you're not making money off it, you don't claim it as yours, and you at least aknowledge whose it rightfully is, is it copyright infringement?

Last I checked.

http://whatiscopyright.org/  
The Gaian Graphic Designers Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas