Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako Helpers <Go here for help with the RP>
Tessarel needs help

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXBeginnerXx

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 11:41 am
I was put in charge of Tessarel mountain, a colony of Kabina that was supposed to serve to keep the clan active while Kikuka was away.

I am using my character Epilogue the synthasist there.

Quote:

Name: Epilogue Story
Species: Tessarel native
Home: Loft above a well known synthesis shop in Tessarel
Ability Style: Synthesizer
Weapon: Cursor (A silver rod with a white glove on the end that can make something levitate on contact)
Ability:Can combine materials to create powerful weapons, devices and metals
Can summon a metal mana, an elemental spirit that assists with synthesis.
Was born with ghostly wings (They look like the wings of a normal Tessarel citizen yet they cannot be photographed so there not in the picture)
Weakness: Only fights in self defense, is not a warrior or anything like that
Description:User Image
Storyline: Long ago there was a woman named Choir, a Kabina angel who was patrolling the skies between kabina and the city below when she came upon an alchemist by the name of Yochi from the Kabina settlement of Tessarel. It was love at first sight and they were married a year later. From this union was born a girl by the name of Epiloque who carried a rare defecincy that occurred on rare occasions that caused her wings to lack a physical presence. Thankfully for her it was later discovered that she was able to fly with them despite there intangibility. Something that is not a guarantee with such a defect.

Growing up Epilogue went through the usual childhood problems of someone who stood out amongst her peers but saw through them fairly well. When she was old enough she traveled to Doublass university and where she studied Synthesis (She also majored in Appraisal/Analysis but did not take those classes that seriously.) When she returned to tessarel after graduating she opened a small shop on the mountain eventually becoming a well respected synthesist who could be counted on for quality results and a good intuition for what would come of a new synthisization.

At present Epilogues parents moved back to Kabina in part to retire and more importantly to help the families who have suffered in the recent attacks. Epilogue herself has grown up becoming the greatest synthesist in the area. As of late she has taken to greeting travelers who come up via the lift and showing them around tessarel when she isn't busy.
Quote: Greetings, what would you like synthesized today?

However I am not sure what to do and nobody has taken a lasting interest.
Tessarel is an extension of the Kabina clan. A kingdom that believes in peace and resolution. They only attack in self defend themselves and are ruled by Queen Aki.

I was put in charge of Tessarel and I would apreciate any advice and help you could give.
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=9846419&page=1  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 1:36 pm
May I please have some help?  

xXBeginnerXx

supremeviva
Crew

Malevolent Codger

6,975 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 9:10 pm
hmm so what are you in need of exactly? Members? plot ideas?  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 12:35 pm
Plot ideas.
Im in need of a general direction.  

xXBeginnerXx

Byako Helpers <Go here for help with the RP>

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out